Honestly, Do You Judge Someone Because Of Their Color Or Nationality?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Only if they are black...

God I love these threads.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

For me to be racist I would have to hate not only myself but my whole family- my half sister is German, my half brother is Italian, my grandmothers are both a mix of Scottish/Irish/English... my Grandfather is Aboriginal, I have 3 adopted cousins from India, I have Islander cousins, Indian cousins, chinese cousins...

I just see people, not colour!

• Lieu
    Lieu

Nope. Lived in various Countries and various US States. Like Lillith, I'd have to hate my entire family. Its not like skin color makes sameness: Are the Brits and the Irish and the French the same because of skin color or the Ghanians and Congans and Jamaicans the same because of skin color? No, their cultures are completely different. I find those differences interesting.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I judge based on your belief system ... ur either a sheeple or u think for urself.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm with Mr. Flipper.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Yes, I do, I am working on NOT doing it, but I still do tend to be overly "judgemental" base don appearance and ethnic background.

It is a failing of mine that I am trying very hard to conqueror.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Just Southerners
    Only if they are black...

What's wrong with Southerners and Blacks?

Sylvia

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Only black southerners.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Are y'all talking about me?

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Honestly, Do You Judge Someone Because Of Their Color Or Nationality?

No, I'm capable of judging people adversly without resorting to petty things like colour or nationality.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit