Any Jehovah's Witnesses in Cyprus?

by Quadraphoenix 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Quadraphoenix
    Quadraphoenix

I cannot disclose my name at the moment, but please note that there is a movement of JW's that know the truth about this disgusting cult. We are known as Quadraphoenix.

If you're in Cyprus and are a Jehovah's Witness, but know that something's wrong with the religion, look out for the Four Winged Phoenix in next years 3 day assembly.

We have members in the government that are trying to overturn some laws regarding JW's. We are close, very close.

Remember, look for the Quadraphoenix and we will find you and assist you.

Kind regards

Quadraphoenix

• highdose
    highdose

i'm a brit, but sounds interesting, care to tell more?

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

This is complete bull****. I live in Cyprus! I also know someone who uses Quadraphoenix as a user name. What game are you playing?

WARNING: TROLL ALERT!!! This guy is a fake!

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Care to tell me who you are?

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

I doubt he/she will reply.

• highdose
    highdose

Quadraphoenix is a football team in Limassoll? ???

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there could be some light to the story, after all Ray Franz spoke of a mass apostasy and forming of Bible Study groups by the Greek Brethren after the events of the early 80's, we will be seeing a increase of WTS splinter groups as the WTS descends deeper into their Apostasy. Any group that can be formed that exposes the lies and filth of the WTS can only be a good thing

• highdose
    highdose

JB, i'm not surprised, after the way the WBST have completly twisted the greek language to their own ends!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I also know someone who uses Quadraphoenix

Is it available over the counter or by prescription?

Rub a Dub

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

jookbeard, highdose, this guy is not being truthful. I am not a damned JW and I'd know if there was a 'movement'! It's not a big place here! Also, he/she is using a false identity. Trust a guy living in Cyprus - this is a trap or something. I am all for exposing JWs as a cult but this isn't it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit