Any Jehovah's Witnesses in Cyprus?

by Quadraphoenix 41 Replies latest jw friends

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

I think and hope quietlyleaving means he/she understand what I meant and that I wasn't being a pain for no reason :p

• JAFO
    JAFO

Could this be an attempt by an elder to flush out any 'apostates' in the congs on the island?

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

JAFO that is my thought - but then his choice of user name is so dumb if that is the case. Either way I'll bet there'll be nothing at the assembly. I'll post on JWN about it after I (have to) go.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I have to agree with King Agag on this. I also know the real Quadraphoenix and he's not an apostate but a JW. There is no football (or Soccer to our American friends) team in Limassol either and as far as I know, it's not something you can get over the counter or via a prescription.

I have a feeling that this user is either an elder, trying to weed King Agag and I out, or is a sad person, who has come across the real Quadraphoenix. The real QP is a bit naive at times and says a bit too much, therefore I belive that this guy is simply posing as the real QP.

Honestly, how many of you have ever heard the word Quadraphoenix? It's not in any dictionaries, therefore the chance that this guy simply thought it up is extremely near to being an impossibility.

The real QP plays an online game called Ikariam. I do to. We are both on the same server (XI on the .org url). I have my suspicions that this guy has had a conversation with the real QP.

If that's the case, then there's no harm to anyone and it's your decision if you would like to ignore him or not. If I am wrong, then it is a scam and so I advise all JWn users in Cyprus to beware of this guy. I say this with an absolute conviction because both King Agag and I would have known if there was some sort of JW conspiracy going on. I'm not saying that King Agag or myself are all-knowing. You've just got to trust me that I would know if a group was being formed called Quadraphoenix and had links to the mafia government within the Republic of Cyprus.

Regards
    RAB

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

kingagag, what I mean by "gotcha" is that I understand what you are saying but don't agree with you. Lets agree to diagree in other words

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

Okay quietlyleaving. I am tired of having to defend myself.

• Quadraphoenix
    Quadraphoenix

Mr Kingaga,

What exactly are you waiting for? Sounds to me that you're worried I may tell everyone your real name. I do know it, but it would be silly of me to do this as we all want to acheive the same thing....no more Jehovahs Witnesses in Cyprus.

We have friends in very very high places and passed the Community Service bill in late 2008. This means that all JW under the age of 50, will need to quit their jobs and do community service (0730-1430, Mon-Fri) for 26 months. You see, JW used to be sent to prison for not bearing up arms (see God delusion post on Watchtower Scandels). The branch made all witnesses sign a document which allowed them the freedom to not have to go into military service, but on one condition, that when and if the time came for the community service bill to be passed in parliament, they would have to leave their jobs, even if they have a family and loans to pay and carry out their promise as signed by them.

The branch never thought that a small island like Cyprus would or could ever warrent such a bill. Myself and 4 other brothers (2 are elders), have worked closely with the defense minister and got the bill passed.

Quadraphoenix is here to protect you (well, not you Kingaga as you don't count). We will be advertising our logo in the toilets and in the corridors of the assembly in July 2010. Look out for our logo. It looks like the old wimbledon fc badge, but vertically simetrical, showing 4 phoenix heads and wings. You will be given advise on what to do once we see you.

Yes, we have elders involved, but for your protection. As for our name, it doesn't matter where we got it from, does it? Just know that we are on your side. I will pm all known witnesses in Cyprus that freqwently visit this website.

God delusion, I have replied to your message. We are on your side my friend, so do not be like this.

May you stand protected in this time

Regards

The Quadraphoenix

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

I will wait for a PM as you said. I am still very cautious of you - it seems you know a lot more about me than I you which it tremendously unfair. Make sure you tell me who I am in your PM and please don't make me wait for a few days. Being as you say you know me, it might also be nice of you to tell me your name and some of the others in the 'movement' - being as we apparently want the same thing it can't hurt at all.

And as for me wanting no JWs in Cyprus that just isn't true - that would never happen anyway. You could perhaps ban them but that is different from deporting them all.

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

Also, of course I'm worried of being exposed and possibly losing my family. This isn't a light issue hence my caution and I have also said that if you are sincere I would welcome you so I don't understand why you'd be aggressive towards me.

• highdose
    highdose

what exactly will this advice be please? are you setting up some kind of anti jw movement or what? Sorry but you seem to be very vague and i think it would be good if you could give some straight facts and answers, even if its just in a PM

it would also be nice if we knew that we could definatly trust you, if you could provide some evidence of this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit