KingAgag

Okay Quadraphoenix... we're waiting.

• highdose
    highdose

it has been all night hasn't it??

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

you are very welcome here quadraphoenix

there quite a few JWs and xJWs who only read on here and don't comment. Your topic has had over 200 views btw

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

If this guy is who he really says he is, then yeah, that's great. I don't think it is unreasonable for us living in Cyprus to want some proof, especially referring to my previous posts on this thread. The odds of 2 Quadraphoenix's in the same place, both exJWs and on the same forum is miniscule. I am not being unreasonable. If he turns out to be sincere, then I am all for it!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

lighten up kingagag - this is a public discussion forum - jws and xjw here are trying to fly under the radar. Besides Cyprus is a big island (there are prolly dozens of quadraphoenixes) - but it is quite small if you want someone to provide identifying features of who they are and have them risk blowing their cover.

Lets not shut quad out of our open community

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

Wow... Did you not read any of my last post!?! Isn't that basically what I just said - that if he is sincere then I don't have a problem?! I also explained why I am not unreasonablke to doubt, but didn't make any final conclusions! I don't have a problem with anyone on this forum, nor do I want to. I just don't want myself or my friends who are fading to be exposed and hence lose our families. That's not something to 'lighten up' over. Its hard to tell a tone from written words but trust me I have no anger or malice - I am just being cautious.

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

Also I didn't ask his/her name - I just wanted more general information, and I wasn't the only one. There are only about 2000 JWs on the entire island and I know enough faders to know there isn't a 'movement'. Maybe he is sincere but simply exaggerates. Please don't think I am being argumentative. I don't want to make problems. It seems to you I am, so I shall back down. I'm really not a bad person. I'll look out for the four winged whatjamacallit at the assembly.

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

Quadraphoenix, hopefully this is a question you can answer without 'exposing' yourself - you said about overturning laws? What laws do you mean? Are you talking about a possible JW ban? Something to do with the army conscription?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

gotcha kingagag

• highdose
    highdose

quietly leaving, what do you mean by "gotcha" please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit