The Elder Bag. Going the way of the Dodo?

by Open mind 63 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Here's one for the elder that loves giving talks- always prepared for a power outage or for the sound-brother to be late:

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey Jerry,

Nice pix.

There's no way the first one could belong to an elder though.

The owner of that case clearly has his sh*t together.

om

• minimus
    minimus

I had that big elder bag!

The last few years, I kept in my trunk. I'd bring only what I needed. No more than that. Plus I was sick of people tripping over it all the time.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

OTWO,

Hmmm, I guess the first one would be called the Big Ass Elder Bag!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I have to laugh when I see you mention Stoops....in southern missouri, I take it is where you got it from. One of the elder's that works there was disfellowshipped many years ago for having an affair with a good friend of mine, who was under 18 at the time.

Now, I hear, Dan is an elder again.... If the jw's are buying from them, they are supporting a child molestor, in my opinion.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Oh snap! Did the picture of my riding bookbag disappear? Let's try this again...

Zero Turn Radius John Deere Riding Bookbag

There are storage nooks for my Memorial wine and crackers, too!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I will try to match the eloquence of miseryloveselders with this post;

I am putting my "elder bag" in the woods near my house. Three to four times a week I will go to the bag and have a bowel movement in it. I will make sure it is full of s**t. Once full, occasionally, I will take some s**t out of it and put different s**t in this bag. If I ever got back to the KH, I will bring this huge leather bag of s**t. Only those not oblivious to the cult they are in will smell the s**t. Those blinded will be impressed by my huge bag of s**t. I on the other hand, may get sick to my stomach carrying around the bag and it's contents.

I will offer the s**t to my neighbors and they will look at me like I am crazy, perhaps chasing me off their property. I will never actually look at most of the s**t in the bag, yet I will probably have more s**t in it than I should. It will be heavy. My son will one day aspire to have his own"elders bag" full of s**t.

I will have a rainbow of highlighters in my bag.

Yes, I am awesome. Thanks to my "elders bag" full of s**t!

• the real life
    the real life

ZARCO - you had number 3!! Except in baby poop brown. Hahahaha

• OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit