Seeking those who still wish to be JW's.

by Pineapple 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• feeling good
    feeling good

Hi Pineapple,

I just want to say Welcome and I love you too.

I am not a JW basher. I still love my brothers and sisters in the Truth. 2 years ago I was kicked out because I am gay. I miss it very much. It is home for me. I am looking for those that still love Jehovahs and his Orginization but for whatever reason (like being gay) are not aloud back in. PLEASE DONT BASH ME. I love you all.

I typically don't respond just read and enjoy the topics, but I do feel similar to you and felt you needed encouragement. I love Jehovah with all my heart and his son. I am greatful to him for my life and everything I have in my life. I miss organization in general too, feeling part of the group, and having immense support. I have been out for only about 8 months or so and I do feel lonley at times. I do not like the control of the Watchtower and how it controls its members. I do know Jehovah loves you and youare still one of his people. The friends stopped talking to me because I did not go to the hall and that was fine because that is what they feel is right. I am not bitter to them as that is all they know and love many and will always.

You go thru a confusion state as we are in JW mode. I had friends prior to me being in the truth for 14 years and they were good friends and loved me unconditional. One of them I have been activitely associating with.

There are good people out here who ill love you unconditionally.... If you ever need someone to talk to PM me. I wish you peace and happiness in all you do.

M

• yknot
    yknot

Nicely expressed Feeling Good

(Hope you are having a better day Pineapple!)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Pineapple. I hope you find what you are looking for. Live your life by looking forward not backwards. Be who you are, what you want to be not what others want you to be. Find friends who love you unconditionally. Don't be enslaved to anyone elses ideas, use your intelligence to live by your own.

CL

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hi Pineapple. I am a JW, love JWs but I also love THE TRUTH - as in the opposite of a lie. For that reason I can't hand on heart subscribe to "the truth - the brandname JWs use to refer to their belief system.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Welcome

Been out (30 yrs)

Longer than in (28 yrs)

Life is much better out!!

• flipper
    flipper

PINEAPPLE- Welcome to the board friend ! Good to have you here ! Although most here are not witnesses you will find much more unconditional love and caring here than you would in the kingdom halls. So please think about that. I'll just leave you with that thought and please be assured of our care for you. Look forward to your posts, hope to hear from you again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit