why jehovah created and destroyed dinosaurs

by dudeson 14 Replies latest jw friends

• dudeson
    dudeson

Practice?

Was it to get a head count on about how many vultures, ravens and crows he'd need to clean up the planet?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, it's a reasonable way to get a good estimate on the resources and time required to do the job.

Rub a Dub

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It was so the Saudi's could have a way to make money other than selling sand. (Oil that is, Texas tea...) W.Once

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

He created them so they could eat down the vegetation, (apparently Jah went overboard when he created green stuff) and make some room so he could create humans.

See, it makes perfect sense!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, I will explain it so anyone can understand. God created the earth from hot stuff. It cooled down. He put plants on the earth to try to balance the air as it had too much CO2 as it cooled down. The plants produced O2. When the O2 was getting balanced, God put the dinosaurs on the planet to get rid of the excess of plants. When the excess of dinosaurs needed to be removed, God sent a comet or giant meteor or whatever.

Theories about why "God" did it are flawed. Why didn't He just make the O2 correct, the balance of plants/animals correct? There is solid proof that plenty more animals have existed and gone extinct than there are in existence today, without interference by man or the supernatural.

Of course, there is also the theory that Satan or Jehovah put fossils in the ground to test our faith. Lucy and the dinosaurs don't fit the Bible, so are we going to believe our own eyes or trust in God and His infallible Word (well- infallible according to His faithful followers)?

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

There weren't any actual Dinosaurs..........................

Satan buried a bunch of fake bones

that he made in order to decieve the

unworthy and stregnthen the

faithful

No Really!!

That's the truth!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The best answers I have found regarding our past, the dinosaurs and the flood, is the book "Slave Species of God by Michael Tellinger" based on the works of zechariah Sitchin.

Sitchins works are based on the Summerian text that the Old testament stories including the flood were copped from, and hes got the best explanation for the Gods manic depressive behavior that i have encountered in 25 years of searching.

Maybe we are not meant to know the answers, Sitchins theories are the best I have found.

Atheist and evolutionist are fantastic at pointing out the foibles and errors of the bible and christianity.

They are equally sorry and unable to explain abinogenisis and evolution.

which leads me to think we are in a copmputer program like the matrix. The programer just said we are we exist and we have features, genes that enable us and things to adapt to survive.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Just to test our faith. That god is such a jokester. He knew Eve would eat the apple, and knew we'd dig up these things eventually.

• moshe
    moshe

Chances are that humans will join big bad T-Rex as just another extinct species. It's only a matter of time before the next worldwide life extinction event occurs. -

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Paleontologists now know that while most dinosaurs were capable of some vocalization, none of them were able to sing the songs in the new songbook.

Start over, Jehovah, tell Tchaikovsky the news! OOooooooo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit