If You Leave The Organization Where Else Must You Go?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

Were will I go??? Let me say were I will not go: I will not go out in Fieldservice

I will not go to 5 Meetings a week (wasiting my time)

I will not go to so called special assembly days

I will not waste my Vacation to sit at an assembly and be told I'am not good enough, I'am not doing enough and don't go to college.

&nbs

• minimus
    minimus

ZW, you just don't wanna go along with the program.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Most prisoners don't worry about that - just OUT!!

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Bumper sticker I saw recently:

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere!

There you go.

Ada

• Gayle
    Gayle

I have one ex-JW friend who told her relative sweetly, with smile and soft strength, "I may not know where I'm going but I sure know where I've been."

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, like where else can we be made a hostage? There's gotta be someplace we can be mistreated!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I have been asked this question a few times in the last few months repeatedly from my mom and her husband. Each and every time they ask, "where else will you go or where else do we go?". Always misquoting the scripture. I know where I am, I don't need to go along with the train off the cliff, and I sure as hell don't need to be part of an organization that is false and demonic.

Trying to explain that to a mother and step-father that have been in the org for a collective 70+ years is hard to do with that amount of mind control and brainwashing. But I love my mother and I like her husband, so because of that love I am determined to get them out as well as anyone else that I can help.

I don't think I can take much more of faking being a dub... it's like living a contradiction to my self...

Oh and Gayle, I think your friend was referring to Jon Bon Jovi's song Blaze of Glory. (I'm an 80's kid and proud of it!)

• JeffT
    JeffT

Romans 8:21
    that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.

2 Corinthians 3:17
    Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom

Galatians 5:1
    [ Freedom in Christ ] It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

I don't need to go anywhere, I'm fine building my own relationship with my Higher Power.

• minimus
    minimus

Remember it's not "where", it's "who?".

• Terry
    Terry

Rule number one: never accept a hidden premise!

Build on fresh, flat ground.

Pure worship is an ideal based on a false premise. The false premise is that we can get in good with an invisible person who will kill us if we don't pass the smell test.

We can't accept such a silly (and pathetic, really) premise. No. We simply can't.

What Jehovah's Witnesses get right is that the basis for Christianity rests on scripture and the Bible itself.

But, they only go just so far. They stop at making you suspicious of bad things which have crept in to the bible through centuries of corruption.

The JW's unpack and deconstruct Christianity j-u-s-t e-n-o-u-g-h for you to see the rats and spiders and cockroaches. They quickly squeeze it all back together again REPACKAGED. Their brand stamped on the old shit.

Perfumed shit.

Why daub any shit on your soul with confidence?

STOP MAKING AN IDOL out of a corrupt text deemed to be supernatural.

Move on. Let go of it. Get real!

Just continue what the JW's started to do....but..stopped short of completing.

Go the last mile!

Deconstruct the Bible and Christianity COMPLETELY.

Once you learn in detail how sausages are made you will never eat a hotdog again!

Man needs hope and needs to believe life is worth living and that it isn't completely a crapshoot.

But, man "solves" this problem the wrong way. Instead of facing life with courage and a heroic effort to make the one real lifetime something beautiful and fulfilling he barters it away.

Mankind rolls the dice and sacrifices THE ONE REAL LIFE for an imaginary one.

We can't trade the prize we have for what's behind door number two.

LIFE in the here and now is OUR project. We make of it (or don't) what we choose to make of it.

Life ultimately is what we make it. It is what it is.

Jumping out of the JW frying pan into a different skillet still cooks your goose.

The answer is simple.

Where else must you go?

You go to your functioning source of all power, technology, science and every great thing ever made: the human mind.

TRUST YOUR OWN MIND!

Just proceed rationally. Never accept contradictory bullshit. Take one step at a time skeptically, but, with hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit