If You Leave The Organization Where Else Must You Go?

by minimus 52 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It seems the Watchtower leaders believe that if you were to think about leaving the Organization (and listen to "apostates") that you MUST have a place to go in return. They feel you must have something, if you were to not accept the Organization. You need hope and belief in something. They feel if you don't have a replacement, you will be miserable and dead wrong.

So what do you say to JWs that tell you "apostates" will just take away your beliefs and hope and give you nothing else in return?

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I tell them that I have now gone to the original real Bible Students, not the breakaway group known as Jehovah’s Witnesses, who’s real leader for so long was Judge Rutherford, a demigod of a high order, making ridicules rules and mandates, that went way beyond what was ever written in the bible.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Out the Kingdom Hall door son. Anywhere is better than there, go where people first don’t seek control, and want to deprive you of spiritual truths og gods word by replacing it with their own BS.

• DrJohnStMark
    DrJohnStMark

minimus: So what do you say to JWs that tell you "apostates" will just take away your beliefs and hope and give you nothing else in return?

I might ask what if I had a malignant brain tumor severely limiting my life and a doctor helped me to get rid of it...

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Starbucks with a good book.

• minimus
    minimus

Well, Lepre, that's an answer that might really confuse them. Personally, the BS aren't for me but I understand they act more "christian" than JWs.

• minimus
    minimus

Dr.....you make a good point. Getting rid of a problem is the solution. You don't need another problem to deal with.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    You need hope and belief in something

i believe this is the one sure lifetime
    i will experience and i hope to make
    the most of it and have it count for
    something other than time spent
    promoting a publishing company

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There`s a Rule..

That says you have to Replace BullShit?..

With what?..

More BullShit?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• bohm
    bohm

My parents always told me that if you are raised as a JW, you can NEVER become an atheist.... You'l have to believe in something.

Guess what happened to me?!

- Miss Bohm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit