Remakes Of Songs

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I always loved Al Green's Let's stay Together! Still, Tina Turner's version is very different and I love that too. Crying, by Roy Orbison is great and so is K.D. Lang's version!

I'm a big fan of different versions of songs. Are there any songs or artists that you enjoy that are different from the original version?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I've never heard a Beatles re-make that I preferred over the original. Ever.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not a big fan of remakes but I heard a a cover of Bill Withers' "Use Me" by Hootie and the Blowfish that I would love to hear again.

• DNCall
    DNCall

Night in Tunisia - Chaka Khan

• minimus
    minimus

Proud Mary was done by Creedence and then Ike & Tina Turner. Turners' version was way better!

• minimus
    minimus

With A Little Help From My Friends---The Beatles originally did it but I like Joe Cocker's version better.

• judi8751
    judi8751

Destinys Child.....Emotions, pretty good

• minimus
    minimus

This Magic Moment---the Drifters vs. Jay & The Americans? Jay was better to me.

Where's Mr. Flipper on this thread????

• undercover
    undercover
    With A Little Help From My Friends---The Beatles originally did it but I like Joe Cocker's version better.

hahaha...only if you can watch him do it in the Woodstock video...the spastic hippie...then it's hilarious. But, no not musically better.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I like John Mayer's remake of "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit