Designs would like to discuss crime committed in the world of Christianity

by isaacaustin 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Designs

Apply it to the Trinitarian Church that developed post 1st century. Read any of the numerous- Creeds, Nicea, Trent, Westminster, what are they saying about this God they imagined. #1 He's Redundant, #2 He's Cruel, #3 the followers gained politcal power and started their own Jihad in the name of the cruel hoax and went on a killing spree that lasted for centuries.

You've gotta do better than that. Agenda, Belief, History.

You said

100s of millions of Innocents were killed by you Trinitarian Christians over the centuries,

Where is the historical proof?

Your agenda, seems to be to spread as much hate toward Christians as possible.

Your beliefs, seem to be unfounded.

Your history, is that you were abused by a cult that believes the same things about God (trinity and Hell) that you still hold dear

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Of course horrid things have been done in the name of Jesus, just as they were done in the name of God or any other deity over the ages, just as they are done in the name of "freedom" or "justice" or even "the law".

People do horrific things and then try to excuse it by saying it was done in the name of *insert anything viewed as good* to "legitimize" their horrific act.

That's what people do.

• designs
    designs

DD, obviously you haven't cracked a history book in awhile. Like several of us have encouraged you Fundamentalists to do- STUDY!

Shalom, its a journey, you'll get there.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Design, you still have not answered what injustice you experienced at the hands of the WT that has left you unable to handle or channel your bitterness toward God.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

PS

Of course horrid things have been done in the name of Jesus, just as they were done in the name of God or any other deity over the ages, just as they are done in the name of "freedom" or "justice" or even "the law".

I don't think anybody is denying that.

People do horrific things and then try to excuse it by saying it was done in the name of *insert anything viewed as good* to "legitimize" their horrific act.

Sure, you're right and they would do those things for many many reasons. If we look hard enough we can find horrific things done by every culture and "belief system". Not to mention the fact that many nonbelievers did things in the name of a church or God, just to shake responsibiliy for their crimes.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    DD, obviously you haven't cracked a history book in awhile. Like several of us have encouraged you Fundamentalists to do- STUDY!

It's easy. Put up or shut up. I want proof of those 100s of millions.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DD, He doesn't have.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

He should do some studying on the countless martyrs killed for Christ without a fight.

Not that it excuses a single murder done in God's name.

• designs
    designs

Oh this is rich stuff.........

Should I consider becoming a Baptist and a Fundamentalist, they tell me I am a:

A Coward, no not really I tend to bring it all to the table for discussion.

I hate Christians, no just nutty ideas promoted by certain ...ahem groups within the label of Christianity.

I hate God, no...see above.

I must be doing something horrible to have such a fear of Hell, no...see above.

I am bitter over something, no....see above.

Any Pentecostals in the forum who want to convert us, the test is simple: Agenda, Beliefs, History. Next!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Designs

Should I consider becoming a Baptist and a Fundamentalist, they tell me I am a:
    A Coward, no not really I tend to bring it all to the table for discussion.

It's easy. Put up or shut up. I want proof of those 100s of millions.

Bring it to the table. If you're not a coward lets get into it here. Or would you like to continue to hyjacking everyone elses threads with your lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit