• isaacaustin
  • cognac
    cognac

lol, Isaac.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Crime or crimes?

Perhaps this will help?

http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults2.php?passage1=Matthew+13&book_id=47&version1=65&tp=28&c=13

Christ's Kingdom - Christendom - is filled with good and bad, but the Lord foretold this, and He knows who belongs to Him.

The WT's assertion that "true sons of the Kingdom" began to be called out in the early 19th century is a lie.

JW's are as much a part of Christendom as any other religion.

In Acts chapter 16, our Lord had Holy Spirit direct the Apostle Paul to Europe. History bears witness to he fact that He knew what He was doing, because, for good or ill, Western Europe is the place from which Christianity spread.

I would contend that it was for good; it is my observation that people who strive to live by Christian ideals are far more humane than those who don't.

This is just my widow's mite on a gray, forbidding Monday morning.

Sylvia

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Cognac :)

I needed information on this specific case, not someone coming in with offtopic stuff that I will have to comb thru.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

of course he has nothing of any value to contribute so as to even start a thread...but simply hijacked mine.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

of course he has nothing of any value to contribute so as to even start a thread...but simply hijacked mine.

That what he's good at. All I ever see him do on this board, is insult Christians.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DD, funny how he has not even commented on his own thread.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

What would you expect from a coward?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DD, pretty much what he has contributed here- nothing!

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Designs isn't interested in discussing anything. He just lives to hijack threads and insult people. He's nothing but a troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit