Designs would like to discuss crime committed in the world of Christianity

by isaacaustin 42 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I do good to others and take care of our beautiful earth Designs. You can't seem to get past your bitterness, or be able to channel it very well...so in a snese you are still captive to the cult you have left. Care to talk about your negative experience and what has you so bitter?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Stephen, if you Fundamentalists had followed the good teachings of Jesus 100s of millions of innocent lives would have been spared.

Do you believe in a literal Hell then Dog you are a Fundamentalist.

Matthew 18:9 (New International Version)

9 And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

I assume would label Jesus as a "fundamentalist"? Blessings, Stephen

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Designs

Do you believe in a literal Hell

As I've said before, I don't know exactly how "literal" Hell is. But I believe it's real, and may be far worse that literal.

• designs
    designs

Stephen, Jesus NEVER used the word Hell.

Isaac, if part of this forum is to discuss the damaging effects of Cults then Fundamentalists fall squarely in the mix.

Bitter, 100s of millions of Innocents were killed by you Trinitarian Christians over the centuries, you even kill each other, what is not to be angry about over innocent lives being lost by these Cults. You have some moral and ethical holes to fill in your spiritual quest.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

That's really the irony here. He doesn't know any of us "fundamentalists". He doesn't know about the works any of us have done. He just assumes he has done much more.

I think he believes all those things (good works) he's done, will twist Gods arm into loving him.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

We are speaking of your bitterness related to your personal experience Designs. What happened to you?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

100s of millions of Innocents were killed by you Trinitarian Christians over the centuries,

I'd love to see the math, and how you document that.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

It's true. WHenever I think of the trinity, I just want to go out and kill people.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

B-Rock

It's true. WHenever I think of the trinity, I just want to go out and kill people.

Yea right. That's like thinking about how horrible hell is and wanting send as many people there as possible.

All the Christians I know, want to keep people out of hell (that's why they share their faith), not send them there faster (like Islam).

• designs
    designs

Agenda, Belief, History. Agenda, Belief, History.

Very simple method by which we can assess groups and their primary philosophical underpinnings. We used it with the Society and in each category enough deficiencies were found to tell us to move on.

Apply it to the Trinitarian Church that developed post 1st century. Read any of the numerous- Creeds, Nicea, Trent, Westminster, what are they saying about this God they imagined. #1 He's Redundant, #2 He's Cruel, #3 the followers gained politcal power and started their own Jihad in the name of the cruel hoax and went on a killing spree that lasted for centuries.

And now we have followers of the phantom wanting to convert xjws to this monsterous hoax, so just like we did and would do with any one trying to convert us whether its a Mormon coming to convert us to LDSism or a Scientologist trying to convert us to Hubbardism you apply the simple test- Agenda, Beliefs, History.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit