Kelle Jarka

by isaacaustin 74 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Has it been confirmed whether or not he was an active Witness at the time of his crime? Can someone post the article making the statement to that effect?

• Mary
    Mary

Not only was he an active Witness----he was a elder.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok, I found the article. That is accurate- an active elder?

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2009-09-01/news/jarka-videotaped-interview-played-for-jury-in-murrieta-murder-case

This is substantiated and not conflicted in other news reports?

• designs
    designs

Isaac,

How many Baptists are on death row

In prisons for other crimes.

How many Baptist pastors have had inappropriate contact with their parishioners, embezelled their members (weekly if you figure in plate passing), did you read about the LA Church that put an ATM machine in the Lobby......big back room scam, going to the DA.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Designs, I was simply asking for confirmation on this person. Start another thread of you like.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Back to topic:

Ok, I found the article. That is accurate- an active elder?

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2009-09-01/news/jarka-videotaped-interview-played-for-jury-in-murrieta-murder-case

This is substantiated and not conflicted in other news reports?

• designs
    designs

Its a great tragedy and the courts will apply the laws as they see fit in the case.

In the realm of Christian religions and their members committing crimes the Society and its members are small potatoes.

In the interests of fairness-

I've got a civil case coming up against three former business partners, Fundamentalists, who thought they could cook the books with impunity.

I'm also helping a person embezzled by a Witness for his case against the MS and the BOE who are protecting him.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Here Designs, I will start your new thread for you:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/184875/1/Designs-would-like-to-discuss-crime-committed-in-the-world-of-Christianity

Go chant away there.

Now I am looking to see if anyone else can confirm this guy was an elder at the time of the crime...and also if he has since been dfed. I am discussing this with my mom.

• Stealth
    Stealth

He was an elder in the spanish congregation in that area. To date I have seen no report of him being dfed.

I was also wondering if the children would end up getting the insurance money from her death? I hope so.

• sir82
    sir82

How many Baptists are on death row
    In prisons for other crimes.

Field service presentation for December:

"Would you like to have a Bible study with us? We have fewer convicted murderers than the Baptists! In fact, the odds of one of the elders in the local congregation being a felon are quite low!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit