A question for all ex jws AND JW's here, btw I'm new too

by EndofMysteries 93 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I really hope a few I can really talk to and relate are here. So far quite dissappointed from what I've seen.

THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT, FIRST I"LL ADDRESS THE NON/EX JW then I'll address the JW's (JW's scroll down if don't wanna see the first part)

I see so many who have concluded that it was not 'God inspired', a lot of what is being done, and their conscience told them that many things conflicted with Jesus teachings and the bible.

What is in your heart?

Did it not occur that perhaps the bible and Jehovah are still real, and that he expects you to put your faith and trust in him, and seek him out in the scriptures as to how to live your live and what to do for the future?

Did you allow the discovery that their may not be a full truth, to become a cause for joy and excitement that perhaps your free to do all the immoral things and sinful things that displease him, because he will be 'understanding'? I can't believe how many seem to have just given up or wanted to give up. (not saying you should of stayed in the organization, but just how you have lived your life 'after' leaving')

DID YOU NEVER READ THE BIBLE OR GET WHAT JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT?!

WHY did Jesus not give BLACK AND WHITE answers and explanations for everything, WHY did he speak in illustrations? Well he answers that himself, at Luke 8:9 - "to YOU is it granted to undertand the sacred secrets of the kingdom of God, but for the rest is it in illustrations, in order that, though looking, they may look in vain and, though hearing, they may not get the meaning.

Then in Luke 10:20 - I publically praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these thigns from wise and intellectual ones, and have revealed them to babes.

The "full" truth CAN'T be taught by human to human. How could you ever draw close to Jehovah or have faith in him, if everything you would ever know or find out was already told to you. If he sees you really seeking him out, like the fine treasure, the scriptures can open to you, and he will give you understanding and spiritual food you never imagined.

There is a REASON for why the JW organization is the way is it. And from what has been revealed to me in the scriptures, it looks like MANY are in VERY VERY VERY VERY BIG TROUBLE in Jehovahs eyes, even ones who think they are doing everything they should. I can tell you, that leaving or freedom, if going to the bible wholeheartedly, is NOT going to make life 'easier'. Tell me how many JW's have had to suffer and go through what Jesus and many of his apostles did? Other then abstaining from fornication, etc, is 6 hours a week (4 meetings, 2 service) out of 168 in a week, is that a hardship!?

I'm telling you, many of you will probably THROW UP if you really seek out Jehovah and he opens the scriptures to you, when you see how EVERYTHING happening right now, INCLUDING the congregation and his people, or those using his name, how all of this is FORETOLD and what is going to happen. This is meant for those who are truly stumbled and DO want to serve Jehovah. Those who were so happy and quick to get into sin, guess what, that was a test of your true heart condition, unless you repent and seek him out quick, you probably know what judgement is waiting.

I really am curious, why many of you have just given up on Jehovah like that. There is MUCH wisdom in what is going on, and much regret on those who gave up on him. (not saying the organization but HIM, the bible, prayer)

NOW FOR JW'S

I encourage many of you to read the bible, and focus very hard on Jesus words and the apostles. Are you serving Jehovah 24/7 or 6 hours a week?

Let's have an example. You go in service every week, meetings twice a week. You "know" or pretty positive 'know' the truth, so that your covered. Yet you dress worldly, party like worldly people, drink like them, because 'everyone' is doing it.

Then you have those of other christian faiths, ones which are not true. Yet they are very moral, very clean, do not dance/dress/drink like you. Even help the poor as often as they can. But they don't have the truth. Your telling them that if they reject you, they are done for.

When Jesus comes to execute judgement for Jehovah, who will he choose? The one who 'lead' the life he taught, or the one who 'knew' the truth? Better yet, what happens if when he comes, he says, you know, you guys really did not have it right, you were wrong in quite a few things. Then he says, so not only did you NOT have it right, but look how much you were judging eachother, tearing eachother down because of meeting attendance, yet outside of that what were you doing? I WARNED you NOT to judge, and now I'm PASSING the judgement YOU gave on YOURSELF!

Brothers and sisters, THINK. MAKE SURE your following Jesus example of love, make sure your living your life based on faith in him and your faith is producing the works, NOT that the works will save you. IF your being lead by the spirit, you will produce it's fruitage. If your being lead by the flesh, you'll produce it's fruitage.

I hope this gets to the right people.

If any are where I'm at, would love to talk. Can't talk about this with anyone I know, can't even find anyone anywhere but I know somewhere some are out there.

• mysterious437
    mysterious437

Why do you hold the bible in such high esteem? Because it says its the word of god? Hmm the bible is the word of god because it says its the word of god and I know its the word of god because it says so!

Because it was preserved? So were fossils and relics from pagan civilizations.

Because of prophecy? Which was shoe horned in after the fact to make it seem like it was foretold and use hop scotch scripturing?

Think about your arguments and why you are making them.

With love.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I can answer your question, but you would not understand, nor would any, until they have already studied and gone through what I have. The bible is the beginning of the path, and part of the test. Your journey may lead you to ancient books, comparing ancient manuscripts, then other major religions and their holy books, or books which have not been put in the bible. Then Jehovah may give you an explanation and reveal part of his divine plan.

My research and what I'm going through, has taken me real far, and I'm still on that journey. Several bibles, the hebrew and greek text, where the new world translation came from, all the variations of bible and oldest scripts, the books of Jasher, Enoch, Jubilees, so called prophets, mayans, the muslims, etc.

Then if getting into the symbolic, the numbers, etc, you may see how there are two supernatural opposing forces at work. How perfect the puzzle pieces fit and could in no way be done by man alone. This journey has so far been about 4+ hours a DAY of intense bible reading and study for several months.

Then, all of a sudden, human desires and problems had been fighting my whole life, and fears, begin to melt away, and having a zeal for God never had in your whole life.

I can just tell you it's real, very real. I can't make it real to you, nor can anybody, nor anybody's answer, you need to be willing to seek it out yourself, and if it's really in your heart to find the truth, God will help you.

If you don't want to know it, if you want to block it out, if it's not in your heart, probably not. (unless he uses you like he did the apostle paul, showing his undeserved kindness)

• garyneal
    garyneal

I think I see what he is saying but I am too tired to comment. Marking for later.

• fokyc
    fokyc

EndofMysteries: Firstly, Welcome to the forum, I am not quite sure where you are coming from.

Are you a Jehovah's Witness? or are you thinking of becoming one?

I find your post difficult to understand, what is your exact message?

IF you are trying to say that the JW's are the right place to be for salvation, forget it!

I have been in touch with the JW's for over 55 years and they CANNOT be the one's selected to do God's work.

IF they were, they would not need to tell so many terrible lies and keep changing their minds etc.

fokyc

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

And for all your study, and all your searching of the knowledge of the ancients, answer my simple questions. Tou are going to die, to be dead, to be without breath, to decompose and rot, all of your love, your hate, your joy and glory is to end. The earth will end, the sun will end, the universe will end, and what will you have gained by your comments of hate. Are you fulfilled? Are you above? Solomen was granted wisdom by god, and he saw that it is all vain, have you not learned? Walk with fear in your step for you do not know what is to come.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Belief in the Bible = Mental Illness ... think about it.

• yknot
    yknot

I can answer your question, but you would not understand, nor would any, until they have already studied and gone through what I have.

Hold up there partner.... it is a slippery slope you are headed with statements like this above....

Everyone has their own journey to walk......

Everyone has their own interpretation too...

Believe it or not many of us have researched deeply.........and as seen in academia, many end up not believing after the dissection.

Human Beings are constantly evolving so where a person is today might not be where they are in a year or more down the road.

Those who have left Xianity are doing so because they need too....... some are 'stumbled' others need the opportunity to 'make it their own' but for whatever reason.....at that/this moment in time that 'seed' is not on furtile ground.

Xians on this board have to excerise a lot of faith and trust in God to make himself manifest when the time is most opportune in their lives. CS Lewis would be a good model to discern.

• highdose
    highdose

well it was about time we got another angel eyes/son of man charater on here... its been a few weeks now at least...

• yesidid
    yesidid

Welcome EndofMysteries,

You say you have "A question for all ex jws AND JW's here".

My question is "What is your question"?

I quickly counted eight questions and a fair amount of preaching.

Perhaps you could briefly ask your question.

I, for one, am not sure what you are getting at.

y

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit