Ladies, did you ever like someone so much.........

by asilentone 27 Replies latest social relationships

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Could it be hormonal? I mean they have the right scent the healthy appearance,, and it just so happens to be that time of the month and wow! (Let me be the one). I have managed to be at the right place at the right time,,get them while their hot,,quite a few times but only though repeated being there did I form a longing always to be with them,,but that soon fads as the demands increase,, but I wouldn't mind a steady one for right now,,but not always in my face but someone to get off with often,,,, oh but I digress sorry.

• yknot
    yknot
    yknot, how you doing?

Run along now and find a nice Jane Doe to take to the movies on Friday night.....

• zagor
    zagor

lol, first off, if guy likes a girl he will let her know it is that simple, if not he will either say nothing or if situation has already developed and he finally realized 'woha I'm not likeing this, or I'm not ready for this or this is weird and hard to explain (whatever it is)' he'll find a way out of it even if it means enacting something to make her believe she is one breaking it off. But I've meet very few people who didn't actually tell it to the girl, unless they themselves have some psycho-baggage that prevents them from approaching girls in general, in that case I'd suggest some form of help of therapy.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Besides have you ever witnessed the patheticness of several sisters vying for a single brother.

Ah I've seen that far too many times - nauseating Not one of those sisters.

I'm of the class that will never presume someone likes me unless they've indicated it in a "can't confuse" manner.

• Nenye
    Nenye

i actually did like someone but i never had the chance to tell him how much i liked him

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I just think when there is chemistry usually you know it. if you like someone and its not getting anywhere, isnt that generally because the feelingis only at one side. - if you throw two people together in a situation and they really like each other, they will come together and interact.

if you have to really chase someone, doesnt that mean they are running away? :/

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

men like be pushed sometimes, especially when its onto a bed, by a woman in sexy undies.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"marriage has a way of ending that social situation."

Not really

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit