Ladies, did you ever like someone so much.........

by asilentone 27 Replies latest social relationships

• asilentone
    asilentone

Ladies, did you ever like someone so much and you have a pretty good idea that he likes you too, but he never ask you out, what do you do next? Do nothing? Have you ever done nothing and move on?

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Yeah ... I was in grade 8 and had no self-esteem whatsoever.

Now, it would depend on the circumstances. The more time you take to get to know a guy from a distance --- and you continue to like him --- the better chance of things working out, I figure.

I'm dying to know more about this guy! Do tell!

ESTEE

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

read the book.. hes just not that into you..

you can drop hints./

if you get nowhere.. give up. aint worth it. x

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

yes, my silent gay friend, tell us more about your fellow quite man!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am not gay at ALL. ok?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

What? Now I'm confused. Oh, ok, I understand; they had an NPR show about this, "the downlow", right? That's cool.

• yknot
    yknot

Girls/women aren't suppose to pursue/chase boys/men.

I like some old social rules and find them still valuable in seperating the men from the boys.

Besides have you ever witnessed the patheticness of several sisters vying for a single brother.......it ain't natural or healthy!

If the man in question didn't discern his opportunities for a next level move than he probably won't discern other opportunities as well......let the tosser back into the sea until he reaches maturity of preferring a woman to himself

• Robdar
    Robdar

What yknot said

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Girls/women aren't suppose to pursue/chase boys/men.

Ok, but don't get upset if a man hits on you. You shouldn't speak out both sides of your mouth like that.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Ok, but don't get upset if a man hits on you.

Truth about women: we only get upset if a man we find unappealing hits on us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit