Ladies, did you ever like someone so much.........

by asilentone 27 Replies latest social relationships

• John Doe
    John Doe

And that's why you rarely see good looking guys hit with sexual harassment suits. Women are really obnoxious, you know?

• yknot
    yknot
    Ok, but don't get upset if a man hits on you. You shouldn't speak out both sides of your mouth like that.

I doubt very much a man will ever 'hit' on me again in my lifetime......marriage has a way of ending that social situation.

Besides I have generally seen any advances as complimentary unless the male in question was being intentionally vulgar or persisted beyond being rebuffed three times politely.......after three times it is harassment.

• John Doe
    John Doe

yknot, how you doing?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    And that's why you rarely see good looking guys hit with sexual harassment suits. Women are really obnoxious, you know?

Did you interpret my post correctly?

Think about it: Attractive men can be unappealing too. And if they are sexually harrassing you, they are unappealing.

Now, who's being obnoxious? Let me give you a hint: for once it isn't me.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Are you talking Rob?

• Robdar
    Robdar

See what I mean? LOL

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    after three times it is harassment.

No fear of that happening to me. I've always had a policy of never asking a second time after being rebuffed the first. I can't imagine someone being stupid enough to try a third time. "No" is a fairly simple word and should be easy enough to understand.

W

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Attractive men can be unappealing

Kind of like that fat dude who was skinny that I met last week.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Kind of like that fat dude who was skinny that I met last week.

I beg your pardon. Come again?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Come again?

Yeah, but what's in it for me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit