Hello from me!

by Gonefullcircle 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Julie and welcome!

I grew up in Maidenhead, so many great memories :)

We are living in Bedfordshire now.

Look forward to hearing your story!

Blessings,

Stephen

• Gonefullcircle
    Gonefullcircle

Thanks again everyone

Stephen, I am from Reading and still live around Reading, so you were probably in my circuit at Haysbridge or, going back, Bowes Road, or.... from ancient times.... Dorking

Julie

• tjlibre
    tjlibre

Hello Julie,

Hi my name is _______ welcome to the board. I’m also new, just 16 days and counting. I’m still in the religion, but mentally liberating myself from the guilt. I’m glad I joined because as you’ll soon find out, the JWN forum is a good way to express your emotions about this religion. Since the day I joined and started to post my opinion I’ve been less anxious. So welcome to the board.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear gfc

WELCOME & CONGRATS!!

I was also born in and left last year at 34y old...unfortunately had to leave my husband at same time who's still in but we had other problems as well. I'm happy you and your husband has managed to stick together.

This has been the best time in my llife!!!!!

I finally know what freedom and happiness is and so will you. It's wonderful to be among so many friends here.

Best of luck and I look forward to hearing more from you...

hugs

Newborn

• flipper
    flipper

GONEFULLCIRCLE- Welcome to the board Julie ! Nice to have you here. You are among friends. I left the witnesses 6 years ago as well and it's been the most fulfilling happiest years of my life ! This board is a really good place to vent and share with people who have been through some of the same struggles we have been through. I look forward to your takes and comments on different threads. Take care, good to meet you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Julie, look forward to more of your posts.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Right on! Thanks for posting! :)

• whoknows
    whoknows

Our last meeting was 2 1/2 years ago and it took me months of lurking here to post. I have never even started a topic, so you are more brave then I was! This is the only place to find people who will really understand the process of leaving the cult. The first year was very difficult for me, but it helped me alot to read, read and read. You are right, it is the best decision you will ever make, and it takes some guts!

Welcome!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to the board, Julie!

pull up a chair & join the family... We are an UNCONDITIONALLY LOVING LOT

usually LOL,but we have been know to get 'ticked" at times.

Lovely having you aboard. I am the oldest on board,call my self Mouthy
    they call me GRANNY.( I think some of them use bad words under their breath when the see me )
    But you will enjoy them all a GOOD GROUP

http://exjw.weebly.com/ Grace Gough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit