Hello from me!

by Gonefullcircle 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Gonefullcircle
    Gonefullcircle

Hello everyone.

After many months of lurking through my the worst time in my life and then not reading any posts since the website changed hands, I just wanted to say hello!

All the stalwarts on here helped me so much through the worst times (born in, left when I was 34) I was too emotional to ever comment, but now I am ready to help others start to rebuild their worlds.

I just want to give all those doubters of that religion hope and help now that I have gone full circle- hence my user name.

There is lots to say, but I will join in and you will get to know me.

For anyone that is in turmoil with worry over whether to leave or not, I can empathise, but it will be the best decision you ever make!

The best reason the leave the "truth" is because you know it is not (apostate). Most leave because of "sins" ie: can't live to the standards, but still believe it's the truth.

You will eventually lose all the guilt you had for trying but never being right.

Anyway, I am ready to join in :)

Julie

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board, Julie!

• feeling good
    feeling good

Welcome Julie, I am new to this. I am feeling guiltless also.

xoxoxoxo

M

• xeracia
    xeracia

Hello Julie. I am rather new around here as well. But I have been out of the religion now for ten years. Was born and raised in it. Parents still claim to be apart of it although they do not attend. Leaving was the best thing I ever did. And coming on these forums is quite theraputic. Everyone seems to be quite nice here. And they talk about many different things, not just the cult we worked our way out of. So welcome to the forum! Look forward to chatting with you!

• pat1060
    pat1060

Hello to you too.And welcome.You will find this a place to be with people that are the ONLY ones that understand how you feel.I my self am fading very slow.I'm expecting br.to call me soon cause I have missed a few meetings.I'm doing alot reading,are you?It is a very hard org. to walk away from......Good luck to you....there are some very nice x bro here that give good advice....

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to JWN. Helping others goes a long way in healing yourself.

• Gonefullcircle
    Gonefullcircle

Thank you everyone.

I was very wobbly for a few years but my husband managed to help me see it was not the truth (took a long time, nearly split us till I managed to see sense!) and I finally left about six years ago now. It took a a long time to get it all out of my system and that is why I feel free to chat now that I am no longer in a quandry.

I am from Berkshire in England, so I don't know if any others are from this way on this board.

Julie

• dgp
    dgp

Welcome, Julie, from a worldly man.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome aboard Full Circle!

I look forward to reading your contributions.

om

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

Your words ring true, in my case. You're spot on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit