would there be any reason for you to attend another church?

by highdose 34 Replies latest jw friends

• the real life
    the real life

Zarco - Yosemite, forests, and ocean are the best churches :)

I'm thinking about going to mass in the Notre Dame just because I think it's really beautiful to hear the monks and nuns sing.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I strongly suggest the Moonies.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am not interested in organized religion. I considered going to a Humanist meeting, but it seemed like it might be organized unreligion which would virtually the same. Still, I am more balanced than the cult programmed us to be. I am not afraid to "attend" a church program.

Still, I don't see me going to anything but weddings and funerals.

• parakeet
    parakeet

highdose, if you're wondering how other religions conduct their services, by all means, go.

For many exdubs it seems to scratch an itch of curiosity. I went through that phase, too.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

That was the harest thing I ever did. In fact I went to the door of a church atleast 4 times before I finally got the courge up to go in. And the first place I went to didn't feel right but I did eventually find a place that did work. I just didn't want to "throw the the baby out with the bath water" so I wanted to try something else. I was raised (3rd Gen) in the WT and I wanted to see what else was out there I was very helpful for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit