My sister escapes, and is moving in with me...

by creativhoney 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Ill keep you posted on our fun antics heheh. - the best thing is it will stop me getting too involved again with an ex who has started coming round again, he was th love of my life but doomed to failure because i was me on a plate - available always. - i used to let him stay and have his own room, just so he would stay... it will keep me on the straight and narrow and dispel some of the sadness and loneliness I have felt over the prevous year and a half.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Helping her will make you stronger. Congrats and good luck!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Good for you! It took me almost 15 years to get all my siblings out!

I wouldn't trade it for anything now!

• song19
    song19

Great news about your sister. I long for the day when one of our family will escape, but since they pretty much want nothing to do with me, I am not holding my breath. But you never know right... I mean I got out, and I am sure I planted enough seeds to make them ask a few questions, even if they were quickly silenced, they still linger somewhere.

cheers

• Open mind
    Open mind

Best wishes to both of you.

om

• etna
    etna

I can't believe the elders said your sister is better of living with "worldlys". They are such bastards. Good luck to you, creativhoney and your sister.

Etna

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Awesome news!!

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

yes they did tell her that. they told her I was despicable.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is great news. I have most family it, but two cousins out and it makes it a lot easier when you have some family that you can be part of. It also will help make it easier for your other relatives to leave in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit