The Final Nail in the Coffin of your JW Career

by jookbeard 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

the final nail in the coffin for me was the total boredom at the meetings I couldn't take it any more, i had stopped believing along time before.

• oompa
    oompa

side note: i showed up at a meeting after about a year and a half and an old friend said "oompa, what the hey is it the memorial already???)...........but i LOVED it and laughed my ass off!!!!........see love of humor kept me sane a long time........i miss that guy btw.........oompa....now my story

mine was meeting with the co and po and showing a printout to them every use of the name jehovah in the book of Revelation (NWT) and asking them where the "quotes" from the hebrew scriptures were....so they told me the truth...we had changed the bible and ADDED them...no quotes at all and then i found dozens more...and ya check insight book under "jehovah..use in the greek scruptures" and duh...there is not a SINGLE manuscript in the world containing the name jehovah in the greek scriptures....so wt loved the name sooooooo much it added it 237 times and has pretty much covered it up by deception that they are quotes from the hebrew scriptures............my wall of doubts came crashing down with that revelation...........and then all doubts were proven too....lying bastards!!!...........and ya, i grew up with that bible as the best in the world, so it only took me 45 years to figure it out

How can ANY jw approve of changing the frikkin bible to make it say what the fluck you want it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit