...Fort Hood Shooter.."God is Great"...

by OUTLAW 69 Replies latest social current

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

CNN is desperately trying to cover up the truth.

http://www.mudvillegazette.com/032881.html

What the "C" stands for

By Greyhawk

Pvt Joseph Foster is yet another soldier reporting that Nidal Hasan shouted "Allah Akbar" when he began firing last week - but Foster made the mistake of saying it on CNN:

Roberts: So the first moments of Thursday afternoon, can you tell our viewers, you know, where you were, what happened, how it all unfolded?

Foster: I was sitting in what they call station 13, it's where we get, basically, our final outs of our RSP (ph) system and I was sitting in about the second row back when the assailant stood up, screamed and yelled Allah Akbar (ph) in Arabic and he opened fire.

Foster was not only there, not only sitting in the second row - he was one of those wounded in the attack. But two minutes later in the interview, Foster would try to downplay Roberts' implication that he was a hero:

ROBERTS: So you were acting like a soldier. You were acting heroically. We should point out that you're with the 20th Engineer Battalion and despite your best efforts and I guess the efforts of your comrades, as well, four members of the battalion were killed, 10 others were injured. And you were shot in the hip and you didn't realize it at the time?

Foster: I had realized it at first, but with that much adrenaline, you tend to forget things.

Meaning very specifically that an adrenaline rush can help you overcome pain - or in Foster's case forget you've been shot. That's a common combat story, but true of any violent situation. But here's how CNN is reporting their own interview now:

Among the wounded in the shooting was Pvt. Joseph Foster, 21, who was hit in the hip as he sat at the base's military processing center, preparing paperwork for his January deployment to Afghanistan.

He said he "was sitting in about the second row back when the assailant stood up and yelled 'Allahu akbar' in Arabic and he opened fire," Foster said Monday on CNN's "American Morning."

Foster, 21, said he wasn't clear about whether the gunman said those exact words, noting that "with that much adrenaline, you tend to forget things."

And hero or not, that's what you get for telling CNN something they don't want to hear.

• designs
    designs

Radical Fundamentalism has a Either-Or conscript. Violence is at the surface ready to be unleashed at any given moment.

Marx, Fascism, the Taliban, Christian Fundamentalists (remember George Bush's private Evangelical army Blackwater).

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

Damn towelheads

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow

• watson
    watson

For their own protection, maybe we should round up all the muslims and put them into "protective camps." Just until this all blows over.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I don't think that the war will be over, any time soon, as far as the arab muslims are concerned. They are still in the gearing up stage. Their memories and histories go back further than ours do.

S

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I bet this guy figured if he killed a bunch of soldiers then perhaps LESS muslims would be killed when they were sent overseas. He himself was going to have a problem shooting his kinsmen...so decided to act for god and kill the infidels himself! WACK JOB

• beksbks
    beksbks

Or just maybe, he was horribly conflicted, and mentally ill. Nahhhhhhh screw it! As a matter of fact screw all muslims!!!

• avishai
    avishai

Of for eff's sake. If this guy was a member of the Westboro church (the god hates fags group) and did this, none of you would be sticking up for him. Yet radical Islam is virtually no different, they actually kill homosexuals, and adulterers, etc.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Who's sticking up for him?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit