...Fort Hood Shooter.."God is Great"...

by OUTLAW 69 Replies latest social current

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I can just imagine the BBs yesterday, eyes glued to the TV screen, itching to start a thread blaming the shooting on a "teabagger"...then they hear the name...Nidal Malik Hassan???....WTF!
    It must have been very deflating for them.
    BTS

Wow, you're an idiot.

• frozen one
    frozen one

The only conclusion I will not jump to is this. The killer, a Muslim, represents all Muslims.

• Robdar
    Robdar

The trouble with Islam by Pat Condell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhN6CG1zCRc

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Before WAC beats me to the punch.

http://www.rense.com/general88/killer.htm

Judge Dread

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Light Cloud,

Thanks for sharing the radio link... Chilling. A psychiatrist who needed a psychiatrist, by the sounds of it.

ESTEE

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Latest news is saying that he was a Teabagger who screamed "Jesus, p.b.u.h., wants us in heaven, my fellow patriots!" before he started firing.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Nooo Six, you've got it mixed up with the abortion clinic shootings!

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npAvM-VWwhc&feature=player_embedded#

Trust me its not the minority view, its just he was unwise to publicly state what is probably the private opinion of many of them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Last night I was watching the News..

In New York..

Militant Muslims were close by,a Moderate Muslim place of worship..

They were Openly,Loudly,Publicly,Praising Hasan..

For murdering and injuring USA Soldiers..

Militant Muslims,in the USA....

Openly,Publicly,Proudly,Support Acts of Terrorisim on the USA..

And..

USA citizens..

The Militant Muslims are protected by USA Freedom of Speach Laws..

They will inspire other Muslim Militant Crazies,to commit acts of terror in the USA..

And..

USA Law protects them to do it..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

Yeah but I guess we need to worry more about Tea Party rally people that hold up signs and dare to disagree with the President.

This is a good article it makes me wonder whether the virulent anti-war groups like Code Pink aren't inspiring these attacks I mean since we cannot say its based on radical muslim beliefs.

Fort Hood attack is 3rd this year by antiwar radicals targeting military on U.S. soil

By Spencer S. Hsu

Washington Post Staff Writer
    Friday, November 6, 2009; 4:53 PM

The Fort Hood attack is the third instance this year in which American military personnel in the United States have been targeted by people reportedly opposed to U.S. military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, terrorism experts said.

Investigators are seeking to determine the motivations of the Fort Hood suspect, Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan, in part to understand whether his alleged actions fit in with what experts see as an emerging pattern of plots developed by U.S. citizens or residents rather than foreign attackers.

Federal prosecutors in September charged two North Carolina men for allegedly conspiring to kill personnel at the U.S. Marine Corps base at Quantico, seeking to attack U.S. forces at home if they could not overseas. In June, Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, an American Muslim convert, allegedly shot and killed one soldier and wounded another at a military recruiting center at Little Rock, Ark., in what he said was retaliation for U.S. counterterrorism policies worldwide.

Also this year, the last of five men was sentenced in April to 33 years in prison for planning to kill soldiers at Fort Dix, N.J., a plot inspired by foreign terrorist groups.

Overall, U.S. authorities have disclosed at least 10 domestic terrorist cases in the last year -- the most since 2001 -- in what analysts say is a disturbing spike that suggests the likelihood of incidents is growing. The suspects range from unskilled individuals ensnared in FBI stings after trying to obtain guns and explosives to people allegedly trained in Pakistan by al-Qaeda and preparing homemade bombs like those used in terrorist attacks in London and Madrid.

Terrorism analysts say that the would-be assailants in such plots are not foreign infiltrators, such as the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers, but instead are U.S. citizens or residents motivated to violence on their own or by self-initiated contact with al-Qaeda and similar groups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit