...Fort Hood Shooter.."God is Great"...

by OUTLAW 69 Replies latest social current

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

Allah's Snackbar and the Koranimals strike again! I thought it was impoverished uneducated Muslims that were supposed to snap and fall prey to "sudden jihad syndrome."

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

I am always mystified by guys who join the Army but personally oppose just about everything the Army stands for and is built on. Not only does this go for this particular individuals views on Islam but there are guys who are hard core leftist that join up and are malcontents through and through. In particular guys who join the Army but do not want to deploy. They cannot seriously think this is a reasonable expectation. We get told from the minute we take the Oath that you are virtually guranteed to deploy, probably multiple times. If you complete basic or the Officer course you have to be delusional to not expect to be deployed. My only guess logically is that they join in hopes of sabotaging the Army, or in this guys case outright kill Soldiers.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

One of the dead is a 21-year-old pregnant woman from Chicago.

• snowbird
    snowbird

GOD IS IMPOTENT!

THE TRUE GOD IS OMNIPOTENT!

SATAN IS IMPOTENT - WITH RAGE!!!

Sylvia

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

A couple guys from my unit are talking with friends at Ft Hood and talking about if this guy ever recovers and gets out in the open the guy is going to catch some bullets. To think of how much satisfaction the guys from the brigades, battalions, companies and platoons that lost some of their fellow Soldiers would have if they got to deliver a little Joe justice. I cann't say I would not want to be one of those guys. But I would hope that the UCMJ work its magic and hope they give this guy the death penalty he so deserves.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

He must have figured that as a terrorist ward of the state he'd move to the front of the line for his swine flu shot.

To think of how much satisfaction the guys from the brigades, battalions, companies and platoons that lost some of their fellow Soldiers would have if they got to deliver a little Joe Justice.

Waterboarding is too good for this guy. I hope they serve him pulled pork and a Budweiser for dinner.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Last night Larry King..

Had Dr.Phil on his show..

Dr.Phil said not to jump to conclusions about a Terrorist Attack..

Just because the Shooter was a Muslim..

Dr.Phil does`nt understand..

Why they Profile middle Eastern Muslim people..

And not..

Blue Eyed,Blonde Haired..

Fashion Models..

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Behold, the power of religion.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Is it just me, or does Dr. Phil bear a certain resemblance to Nadir? Of course, there is a question whether Dr. Phil is really a psychologist or not...

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

Check it out. Pay attention to about 2:50 onwards.

No no its not about being muslim at all.

http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=120162816&m=120162815

But I love the guys trying to give the guy some cover by the newly invented Pre Traumatic Stress Disorder. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit