What are you having for dinner tonite?

by Newborn 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Philly steak sandwiches for us tonight- although fish and chips does sound yummy, blondie...

• cantleave
    cantleave

A nice chicken madras with bombay potato and poppadoms.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Pot Roast

• frozen one
    frozen one

A couple of pints of Newcastle and peanuts. Off to the saloon.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Rotisserie Chicken from Costco, butternut squash ravioli with alfredo sauce with nutmeg, steamed green beans

Coffee

• Atomahawk
    Atomahawk

It's guy's nite in here tonight and since I live alone and am alone, Bread and Water is on the menu. Eating can be such a pain when your motivated only by hunger.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It was my birthday. I went to Codys and had a T bone porter house with backed potatoe and a salad and rolls and a Big mug of Amberbach.

PLus they gave me 10 off for my birthday.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Beers with my girl then something with chicken, mushrooms, broccoli and red sauce, either over rice or pasta. We'll see :D

• Gregor
    Gregor

Since my wife seems to have come down with the flu I made fresh chicken broth, chopped the chicken meat and made noodles. Served with soda crackers. That is her comfort meal when under the weather.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

My wife made baked chicken breast and scrambled eggs. I said, "Eggs?" She says, "Yea that's the side dish" I said, "Its supposed to be a vegetable or potatoes or something." She just raised her shoulders and said "Oh well."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit