Everything You Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask (t.f.d.s.)

by Son of Man 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Ok, you read the topic so ask me and I will tell you as long as it is not too personal. Only sincere questions will get a response.

t.f.d.s.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You're the ShamWow guy aren't you? I've had this sneaking suspicion for quite sometime now.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Vince Shlomi Beats up Prostitute

Vince Shlomi is colloquially known as "that creepy guy from the ShamWow commercials" -- you know, those dumb super-absorbent cloths that go for $19.99 plus shipping and handling (if you act now!). He's currently on top of the infomercial world, and enjoying all the perks that come with it, like stays on South Beach and prostitutes.

The Smoking Gun today reveals that in February, Shlomi was arrested after a violent confrontation with a prostitute at the Setai. He met the working girl, Sasha Harris, at a club and took her back to his fancy $750-a-night room around 4 a.m. He offered her $1,000 for sex and proceeded to kiss her on the mouth, but Harris bit down on his tongue and wouldn't let go. So he punched her until she released. Harris was left with lacerations and bruises on her face. Shlomi sustained minor injuries as well. (See mug shots below.)

Earlier this month, prosecutors declined to press charges against either party, and it seemed as if this little PR mess would be cleaned up as easily as any of the spills in his commercials. Unfortunately for Shlomi, the Smoking Gun never misses a chance to report on a wacky arrest.

Quick side note: The police report said the two met at "Luigi's nightclub, located at 2377 Collins." That's actually the address for Louis at the Gansevoort. So now our new name for Louis is Luigi's -- it sounds better. Also, what the hell? Miami Beach Police can't keep their clubs straight. ........................ ...OUTLAW

• bohm
    bohm

Do you have a diagnosis for a mental disorder? are you (supposed to be) on any kind of meds?

• trueblue
    trueblue

This is a detective storySo Pay Close Attention!!!..

Three ladies are excited about seeing
    Their first baseball game . ...

They smuggle a bottle of
    into the ball park ......The game is real excitingAnd they are enjoying themselves immensely...mixing the Jack Daniel's with soft drinks .......

Soon they realize that the bottle is almost gone and the game has a lot of innings to go.

Based on the given information, what inning is it and how many players are on base?
    Think!Think some more!!You're gonna love it Answer:

It's the bottom of the fifth, and the

Bags are loaded!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Exactly how do you qualify as the FDS?

• sir82
    sir82

I had a question, but now I'm afraid to ask it....

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Are you a long lost relative of Russell trying to reclaim your title from WTBTS?

• VIII
    VIII

If the current FDS is *Annointed*, who, of the previous *Annointed* did they take out?

Here is my theory: There are only to be 144,000, correct? So, Jehovah has 144,000 spots to fill. He has had them picked out forever, one can assume (I know, I know!) But, he is God and all, so he should have this all figured out. There should be no changes.

However, since the new crop of FDS seems to be young, how can they still be alive and kicking when there were people claiming to be of the *Annointed* and of the 144,000 back in 1914? I have 3 relatives who are of the *Annointed* and they, presumably, are up there, sitting on Jah's right hand, looking down on me typing this.

Smiling, no doubt.

So, how does this fuzzy math work? How does the Generation keep changing and how does the 144,000 keep living and living? And changing and changing?

I was afraid to ask, but, SoM, you've made me feel so comfortable. Thank you.

FYI, this is a sincere question. My JW Mom is clueless on this.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Don't have a boring life - ya got that, Camera Guy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit