Everything You Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask (t.f.d.s.)

by Son of Man 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

By their fruits you shall recognize them........and the goats will be placed on his left:

Goats:

sooner7nc
    outlaw
    bohm
    trueblue
    out at last
    jwoods

• JWoods
    JWoods

I am a goat for making fun of the sham-wow guy?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well SoM I must be a goat according to you and the Devil inspired Aposatcy of a paedophile condoning publishing company, but luckily not according to our redeemer JC

• minimus
    minimus

Whew! I'm not a goat! YAY!!!

• minimus
  • Son of Man
    Son of Man

Exactly how do you qualify as the FDS? [cant leave]

45 “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU , He will appoint him over all his belongings.

[The above scripture asks: who really is the slave. This gives way to the questioning of those that claim to be the slave. I am a witness to all that occurs in the heavens and dispense information, or food to those that have been chosen. I have posted here for many years and you could look up all that has been posted. I have also met those that have been chosen in my personal experiences. I am introduced to them by GOD, and HE instructs me as to my reason for meeting them. I have seen what people experience in this world first hand, so I know and am aware of what is being learned by those in the heavens, namely Jesus Christ and the twelve apostles. How can one councel another if they do not know what they experience?]

48 “But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ 49 and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50 the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51 and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.

I was in anticipation of the world coming to its end when I was first chosen. However it was delayed so to speak and all that I have learned comes without warning. This is so I can experience true emotion instead of just reading about it. From GOD's standpoint and those that know, it is not being delayed as the timing of it all is known only by The Father. I have met my fellow slaves and act according to what is necessary for each one, and also have mingled with worldy people. I have been through a literal battle with wicked demons and even the most wicked, satan the devil. Weeping is what we experience out of sorrow for the afflicted, and gnashing of teethe is the anger we experience against the wicked.

I am a true descendant of Abraham out of the tribe of Levi. The seed of Abraham through Ishmael.......I am the True Slave

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

well SoM I must be a goat according to you and the Devil inspired Aposatcy of a paedophile condoning publishing company, but luckily not according to our redeemer JC

If you act wicked, you are a goat it is written. Being wicked is as simple as bringing ridicule to another person.......a Christian does not act like a wicked person but as a sheep.

t.f.d.s.

• minimus
    minimus

Clearly, I'm a sheep. Yup, that moi.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what about exposing the lies and dishonesty of the WTS?

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Being wicked is as simple as bringing ridicule to another person

What about bringing ridicule upon yourself? This is what you and the shamwow guy seem to have done in spades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit