Everything You Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask (t.f.d.s.)

by Son of Man 24 Replies latest jw friends

• VIII
    VIII

Baa Baa Baa

Math was not a strong subject. I'm sure you understand. Especially for a farm animal.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

If the current FDS is *Annointed*, who, of the previous *Annointed* did they take out?

Here is my theory: There are only to be 144,000, correct? So, Jehovah has 144,000 spots to fill. He has had them picked out forever, one can assume (I know, I know!) But, he is God and all, so he should have this all figured out. There should be no changes.

However, since the new crop of FDS seems to be young, how can they still be alive and kicking when there were people claiming to be of the *Annointed* and of the 144,000 back in 1914? I have 3 relatives who are of the *Annointed* and they, presumably, are up there, sitting on Jah's right hand, looking down on me typing this.

Smiling, no doubt.

So, how does this fuzzy math work? How does the Generation keep changing and how does the 144,000 keep living and living? And changing and changing?

I was afraid to ask, but, SoM, you've made me feel so comfortable. Thank you.

FYI, this is a sincere question. My JW Mom is clueless on this.

The only ones that make it into heaven are the 12 apostles.

14 The wall of the city also had twelve foundation stones, and on them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

No other humans will go into heaven for their dwelling place is upon the earth. Where is it written that the slave is more than one person? Where does it say that the slave consists of a group of 144,000?

t.f.d.s.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Goats:
    sooner7nc
    outlaw
    bohm
    trueblue
    out at last
    jwoods

Sheep:

Asses: Son of Man

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

what about exposing the lies and dishonesty of the WTS?

Those upon this forum have stood up for truth and therefore I was directed to write here. If you can expose a teaching of any religion with proof, then it is a good and nobel thing. GOD admonishes those that stand up for truth. I have also posted here on this forum because the W.T.S. lays claim to my title in the highest extent of any other religion.

They also have good teachings and are more accurate above any other religion. It is true they have misled their followers and GOD will sift out their intent and punish their intentional acts accordingly.

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Goats:

sooner7nc
    outlaw
    bohm
    trueblue
    out at last
    jwoods
    finally-free

Share this