18-Year Relationship Ended Today...

by jamiebowers 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

So sorry for the loss. She was a good cat.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Aw :( So sorry to hear about your cat ((hugs)).....At least you gave her a comfortable life with lots of love. Now she's at peace.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is a very tough subject. My wife had to bury her cat from her youth. The idea of puting her down took all three of her family to do it.

It's been a few years and we are now in a position to recieve a few more feline roommates

• Newborn
    Newborn

Oh so sorry to hear that...since I got my cat last week I can now relate to your pain coz I'm already afraid something will happen to her and I love her so much!

I'm sure Puss Puss had a great and long life with you. Puss means Kiss in Swedish

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

From one cat lover to another - I'm sorry for your loss. It's okay to cry.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

we have some candidates we hope to adopt. I spoiled my wife so much and the fact that I will be living with three very spoiled females is a dreadful fate to meet.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sorry, jamie.

On my walk 8 hours ago I saw a replica of my dearly departed guy tom orange fat cat. He was sitting in the middle of the street staring at me [you know how they do].

I miss him just as you do your sweety. So sorry.

Love,

CoCo Cat

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Wha happened...my brother lives in L.A. and he has a few cats he wants ot get rid of...interested?

Snoozy

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am so sorry Jamie. I remember when our cat had to be put down at the age of 17 he was almost 18. Just thinking of it three and a half years latter makes me cry now. I loved him so much. He got me through so much in the JW world. When my husband was always gone to elders meetings when we were first married Henry was there for me.

He was my word in so many ways unlike humans he alway forgave me and showed me love. Our little fury friends are what makes life worth living. Like Mrs. Flipper calls them little angles and I believe they are.

I wish I could say it get easier as time goes on but each one is so different that the hole they leave in your heart is always there but time does help heal some.

My heart goes out to you. LITS

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

I know that was hard but I think it was time. She has been through alot with you, memories that you can keep. Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit