Why I Don't Believe In Demons...

by Tuesday 16 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

bookmarking - Thanks Tuesday

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Lol,

I pretty much have always felt the same way, although during my time in the JWs my imagination led me around a bit. I remember one time having a dream similiar to what your mother described, a demon started attacking and I yelled "jehovah' and it was over.

Yet, it was a dream. I've also had dreams in which I talk with dinosaurs, fly through the air, and do other things that are beyond reality.

I remember one time being over a friends house playing with a ouija board. I thought the entire thing was bogus, and decided to ask the board questions like "are you stupid" and then push the playing piece towards the "yes" answer. My friend freaked out, thinking that we would be cursed.

Years later, after becoming a JW, I told another JW this story. I said that I didn't believe ouija boards had any powers, and that all they did was channel the imaginations of the suckers who are stupid enough to use them. She looked at me like I was crazy. I specifically remember her getting mad because I didn't take the threat of demons seriously enough

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

IF one believes in Angels then one should beleive in demons, if neither, then its all good.

• rebel8
    rebel8

OT, that's you, Tuesday!!? Here I was thinking you were a distinguished old man with white hair. Funny how our brains just fill in the blanks...

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    OT, that's you, Tuesday!!? Here I was thinking you were a distinguished old man with white hair. Funny how our brains just fill in the blanks...

What from my posts? LOL. Nah I'm a young'n sorta.... I'm 29 and on my way to 30. My 20's have been good to me though :)

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Tuesday...your best video ever. I was laughing just about the whole way through. Good job!

The Oracle

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Bless you, my son.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit