There's A Ghost At My Place Of Employment

by finallysomepride 151 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

hemp,

I will let you know what is in the attic. And No I have never thought my son was hurt when he was not. I was always on the money with that. I have had this sixth sense thing since I was a kid. It saved my life once when I was 19 years old. (am 40 now). The one time I did not follow my instinct I was in a serious accident. I had an overwelming feeling not to get in the car but I had to go to work. Had a patient waiting for me to take care of her, I was doing hospice work at the time.

The weather was bad, snowy with heavy wind and icy. I drove for more than 12 years doing home visits in New England weather and never had any fear of it because I am a very good driver. But this particular day I did not want to leave my house. Came close to calling out but noone else would have been able to get to my patient in time. Turns out, I didn't make it either. I only drove around the corner, about 1/2 block when I had stopped behind a bus. All of a sudden I heard a giant crash from behind and my mini van was pushed straight on into the back of the bus.

A young driver going too fast for the weather came over a hill and did not see me until it was too late. he could not stop his momentum as he plunged into the back of my car. He was 20 and driving his birthday gift which was a HUGE epedition truck. I was not injured badly, thank Goodness for seatbelts. But my van was totalled. The entire back door fell off and the back seat became the middle seat. I drive a Sienna van. Anyway, that was the only time I did not follow these feelings I get and will be the last time too.

Yes, I heard of Allison Dubois. I saw her on a show once and she said you have to develop this skill and embrace it. I've found the more I do this the better I get at it. I believe she is more physic than I am. Not sure but I feel and sense things that is for sure.

About my house, ever since moving in I do sense that 2 people died here. One is an older man, maybe the one in heavy boots. The other is a small boy. I hear him playing with a ball upstairs sometimes in my room. I believe both these people died in the fire that was in my home. My nieghbor remembers the fire but not if anyone died. I went back about 50 years and could not find anything on either the fire or deaths in my house. Our town keeps very bad records anyway. Have not tried the newpapers yet but will eventually. The thing is I sense that this fire was not the one she remembers but one that happend about 100 years ago when my house used to be a barn.

I'll let everyone know. I am sure when we open the attic we will find old barn beams with fire stains on them. If so I will definately keep them. Lilly

• Caedes
    Caedes

GromitSK,

Repeatability is the conrnerstone of all empirical scientific evidence, if someone else cannot repeat your experiment and get the same results then your experiment is a failure. Nobody has produced empirical evidence to support what you claim, you can falsify my claim by outlining just one peer reviewed experiment. The reason you have failed to do so is because there is no empirical evidence, your constant twisting and blustering does not change the fact that you cannot show me the evidence because there is none.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

lovelylil2

Not sure why but it was like that when we bought the home. We will be opening it up this summer so I am anxious to see if we find anything up there.

Keep us up to date on that will you, interested in wat u find.

Yep very touchy subject it seems.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Yep back on this subject again.

Thought I would share with you all what is still happening at my work.

I was sitting at my desk one day last week (only person in the building) I heard the sound of something breathing right beside me, it also made a coughing sound as if it wanted my attention, I walked out of the office and hung around the exit door for a while, went back in later & no further sounds were heard. Others have heard it as well but only when we are alone.

finallysomepride

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I'm going to resurrect this thread to interject another experience, if I may:

A friend we'll call V.T. is working for a company that manufactures medical equipment. He along with a few others work in a laboratory about 10'x30'. The company’s business is designing life support equipment so there's always some piece of equipment wheezing away in a corner.

When V.T. first heard suggestions that the lab was haunted, he didn't think much about it and assumed there was a machine-related explanation.

One morning, however, he arrived just as the cleaner was leaving - obviously distressed that she had "seen something". Being a hard nosed engineer, V.T. put it down to a resident cat, moving pressure hoses, or some sort of lighting effect.

As time went on, though, he says he noticed one or two other odd events. There was a feeling of depression, a cold shiver, and on one occasion a colleague sitting at the desk turned to say something to V.T. thinking he was by his side. The colleague was surprised when V.T. was found to be at the other end of the room. There was a growing level of discomfort but the workers were all busy and paid it little attention.

That is until V.T. was working on his own one night after everyone else had left. As he sat at the desk writing he began to feel increasingly uncomfortable. He says he was sweating but cold and noted a feeling of depression. The cats were moving around and the groans and creaks were "spooky", but he thought there was also something else. It was as though something was in the room with him. There was no way into the lab without walking past the desk where V.T. was working. He looked around and even checked the gas bottles to be sure there was not a leak into the room.

All of these checked out fine so V.T. says he went to get a cup of coffee and returned to the desk. As he was writing he became "aware that he was being watched, and a figure slowly emerged to his left". V.T. said it was indistinct and on the periphery of his vision but it moved as he would expect a person to. He claims the apparition was grey and made no sound and said that the hair was standing up on his neck and there was a distinct chill in the room. In his words, "It would not be unreasonable to suggest I was terrified". He said he was unable to see any detail but finally built up the courage to turn and face the thing. As he turned the apparition faded and disappeared. There was absolutely no evidence to support what he had seen so he decided he must be cracking and went home.

The following day V.T. was entering a fencing competition and needed to make some adjustments to his foil. He had all the tools necessary but he felt it would easier to use the engineer’s bench vice in the lab so he went in early to take care of it. VT said that when he got there, he put the blade in the vice and went in search of a drop of oil to help things along. When he returned, the free end of the blade was frantically vibrating up and down.

No humans or animals were present, aside from him. Also, he is certain no mild earthquakes had occurred and the bench vice had not been bumped, nor were there any strong drafts affecting it.

Any guesses as to the cause of all this strange activity?

• laverite
    laverite

There has to be a logical explanation that is not readily apparent from this story.

• villabolo
    villabolo

SweetBabyCheezits: "Any guesses as to the cause of all this strange activity?"

It's either the ghost of Unions Past or the ghost of Unions Future.

Villabolo

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

I'm thinking a gas leak and some kind of magnetic force ala "Lost".

Do tell, SBC!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Aw, c'mon guys, quit being so narrow-minded, with your logic and science agendas! I'm going for supernatural explanations here!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Any takers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit