Do I bring anything of worth to this board?

by sooner7nc 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

I used to be a hard-core lover of "solid" posts and couldn't stand the "fluff".

Pretty hypocritical, I might add, since I will never post anything as well-written and researched as say AlanF or other heavy-hitters of yore.

Now I'm a lover of both.

The QUANTITY of welcoming replies to my wife's awakening thread was very helpful.

Heyyyyyyyyy. It just dawned on me.

She's been "LOVE BOMBED"!!

Oh well. Turnabout is fair play I say.

Keep on posting sooner.

om

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You jokers keep it up and I'm gonna start crying

Thanks everyone, I needed that. Wow, I just realized that there's one more kind of thread I'm good at, the "I need a shoulder to cry on/reaffirmation" type.

snowbird: Your Tide is gonna win it all. Seriously, they're the only ones I've seen that have the complete package. ya

Billy: Lets go get drunk.

ATJ: You're awesome.

CoCo: You're also awesome.

Om: congrats on your wife.

crapola: call me tomorrow morning for coffee talk. 8:00am luvya M.

• crapola
    crapola

Hey,Snowbird, we really like you too. It would be so nice to able to meet some of our new friends in person. Maybe that will happen, who knows. But for now I'll be content with chatting like this. It beats the heck out of the way it used to be. And we all bring something to the board, even if it just joking around. I really need that at times. So thanks to you Sooner and all of you.

• flipper
    flipper

SOONER 7c- I have always really enjoyed your posts guy. I have always enjoyed both yours and Crapola's input on the board. You are honset, straightforward and definitely have a good sense of humor. What's not to like ? All of us bring something good of value to the board - especially if we experienced the oppression of the JW cult. We can all have something of value to say to newbies and help others move on in life. And I've seen you do that here . So I hope you keep the good work up dude ! We consider you as a good friend

• crapola
    crapola

Hi Flipper, I always read your posts. And I love the photos you have added. Wish I knew how to do that. We really appreciate you. In fact when I first joined this board you sent me a very nice personal message encouraging me and I have never forgot it. So thank you.

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

You bring more than BurnTheShips. I have never seen a JW related post from him.

If you want to be more popular perhaps copy\paste some stuff from Glen Beck or Alex Jones. That will get some responses. Works for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit