Do I bring anything of worth to this board?

by sooner7nc 35 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Fwiw, I like you and Crapola, Sooner.

We're all in this together, it's time we made it clear, Falstaff is America's ...

Ask your mama about that jingle.

Sylvia

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

((sooner7nc))

(I don't know what is going on with me, I am befriending Crimson Tide and Sooner fans... I still feel I need a shower.... lol)

sooner, everyone brings something to this board. Not everyone can relate to one person. There are many lurkers who will never post that likely appreciate what you have to say. I do!

For my part, I love Farkel's approach and wit, but I can't write like that. I have a distinctive "diarrhea of the keyboard" style where I rob Simon of a great deal of bandwith for my inability to edit myself.

So don't think like that. :) Comparing ourselves to others is an old JW trait. It's better to just accept who you are without apology. (unless you tick off Jayhawks fans... wait... no apologies forthcoming on that one, eh? )

Jeff, of the GO VOLS, CANES, & WOLVERINES class.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Uh huh.

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover

Sometimes I wonder the same thing.

I like to think I can help with my experiences and my opinion, but sometimes I think it's just a fart in the wind...

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I like to think I can help with my experiences and my opinion, but sometimes I think it's just a fart in the wind...

You certainly help with both - especially the latter.

Sylvia

• Heaven
    Heaven

Sooner... yes, you do. Even the nutjobs do (but not in the way they intended). And no, I'm not calling you a nutjob. Maybe I better stop while I'm ahead. Just remember you DO bring something of worth.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Sooner....We love you being here!

Fluff post are my favorite! I much rather joke around and have fun than be serious (or talk politics) all the time! I don't really add any worth to the forum either, I just like chatting with friends.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I don't really add any worth to the forum either, I just like chatting with friends.

What cha talkin' bout, BabyGirl?

You've saved me some money! I buy Texas Pete hot sauce instead of Tabasco.

Give yourself some credit, girl.

Sylvia

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

LOL @ Sylvia....

Once I get you to stop eating Pig Tails, I'll then feel my work here is done! lol

• undercover
    undercover
    You certainly help with both - especially the latter

I'm nothing if not opioniated...and gassy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit