Do I bring anything of worth to this board?

by sooner7nc 35 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I sometimes fell that I don't. I mean that I don't put out the long thought provoking posts of some, such as ATJeff, and I don't delve deep into the socio-political arguments that are always flaring up between the Cons and Libs. As a matter of fact, except for smartass comments, or contributions to fluff posts, I don't really add anything that matters. It's not like I don't have an opinion, as a matter of fact, I'm probably one of the most opinionated people I know, just ask crapola.

I don't know. Hell, I don't even know why I wrote what I just did.

sooner

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Welcome to the board. It's nice to have you join us.

-Aude.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

After reading your OP I'd say you bring honesty to the board.

Hopscotch

• horrible life
    horrible life

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

And I know I have a fellow Sooner fan on the board, and I could cry on your shoulder, if their losses get any greater. Norman, Ok. temp on Saturday evening, 45 degrees. I gotta get out the long johns for the game.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

GO SOONERS!!!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Your post, could have been written by myself. I think everyone matters. You can't read hard core posts all of the time. Gotta have lots of short, and fluff posts. We help provide these! We have our place here.

BOOMER SOONER!! Going to the game? we are in Section 15

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

No, but Ill be 3 sheets and screamin' at the TV.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Someones gotta be a smartass, might as well be me.

sooners prediction

OU 49 KSU 6

• crapola
    crapola

You bring a lot of good comments to this board whether you think so or not. And we are all helpful to each other. And you are opinionated but that's good. But I love you, so what do I know? Hee Hee!

• crapola
    crapola

Oh, I almost forgot,,,, SOONERS ROCK!!!!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Wish they would have had the night games, when it was 105 degrees. Starts at 6:00 pm. per my husband. The benches are little enough, then you add 85,000 people wearing fluffy down coats, it gets pretty crowded.

If it gets too cold, we will leave early, go to the hotel, and finish watching it. Makes alot of sense! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit