Need your help--May 2010

by rebel8 39 Replies latest members private

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm in!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

bttt

Wouldn't a smaller tract pointing to 607 as a fraud be better since dubs will just say that Million Now Living book is old light whereas 607 is still taught as a fact? Maybe a small card saying something like "ALL secular history and archealogy DISPROVES 607 BC as a fall of Jerusalem!!"

Something really short but something that their eye will read before they can throw it out which may make them do a research on later, just out of curiousity??

Not for an intended to prevent cultism, like this one. Doctrinal matters are often of little interest to outsiders [potential recruits].

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mickey Mouse your link is broken.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

ehhhhhhhhh........ how many 90+ are alive today? Maybe we should wait some years? .......................

• White Dove
    White Dove

My grampa just died in November at 91. He was an elder.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I've uploaded the file again. The links only stay live for a limited period.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/phquk0

• rebel8
    rebel8

May 17 th is approaching....

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I downloaded it, then, I noticed the Go To------->jwfacts.com is not there? I think this may be an oversight, but, one I believe is very important.

The JW's believe "Where else can we go...?" We need to point them in some direction for more info.

The download looks GREAT ! Thank you, Mickey Mouse, for your efforts. I'm going to attach these to a LOT of magazines at doctors offices and laundry mats. Hopefully, the JW's that leave these regularly will check up on their 'seeds' -- and maybe will find some real oats.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hello...? bttt

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Since this is a one-sided leaflet already in pdf perhaps it would just be easier to type out whatever weblinks we like and print them on the reverse side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit