Need your help--May 2010

by rebel8 39 Replies latest members private

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thanks for doing this rebel8. Following feedback I created a second flyer with the full text of the scripture in Deuteronomy:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/etdc98

• yknot
    yknot

Thanks for the heads up......

I will be stapling these flyers into the pages of the WTs!!!!!

I really think sending out flyers such as these in Mar-April to area churches is a great way to encourage pastors/priests/elders to talk about the WTS, it's beliefs, history and deception.

• be wise
    be wise

ALPHA is together

a whole world of fear 'projected by a digital source'

a language of 0's and 1's

be wise

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Wouldn't a smaller tract pointing to 607 as a fraud be better since dubs will just say that Million Now Living book is old light whereas 607 is still taught as a fact? Maybe a small card saying something like "ALL secular history and archealogy DISPROVES 607 BC as a fall of Jerusalem!!"

Something really short but something that their eye will read before they can throw it out which may make them do a research on later, just out of curiousity??

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Perhaps a "sneak peek" is in order for the Memorial on March 30? Then ramp it up over the next month and a half to culminate on the 90th anniversary in May.

• cattails
    cattails
    btt (reminder for new year of an old good idea)

A few months back Rebel8 had this good idea of posting/blogging about the failed prophecy of "Millions now living will never die".

Let's keep May 2010 in mind... Let's see if anything comes from shining the light on that old light.

• yesidid
  • rebel8
    rebel8

bumpity

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

The link for the flyer is no longer active.

Could it be uploaded to sendspace once again?

Thanks, cool idea!

• etna
    etna

I love what mickeymouse did, please keep it up and keep us all informed.

Etna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit