Rorschach test for JWs

by 1914BS 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1914BS
    1914BS

(I think I spelt it right??)

99 out of 100 JWS won't be able to spot the jest ---- why??

because they are mentally conditioned thru 5 mind control meetings per week to ignore jests of any kind.

(The GB would never allow jests in the artwork)

So here is the Rorschach test - will you pass it??

spot the jest

• 1914BS
    1914BS

It been 30 minutes ... I guess you guy & gals still carry some left over JW programming

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

great post, lovely scan, didn't quite get the full gist of what you were saying but good none the less

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The face in the water?

• cantleave
    cantleave

God I must still be programmed I can't see it.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

mind control DOES exist?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the oil drum looks a bit strange, but if someone could highlight any more subliminal imagery I'm sure I'd see it

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Can't see it, but picture does make me ask this qestion:

how much has the jws contributed to the worlds pollution? e.g. being forced to attend aseemblies at far distances and the associated travel demands, do they recycle? do they activily promote clean enviroment programs? or do they just leave it up to others?

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Why is there two straw huts inbetween the ship and the dead fish???? this picture looks like it's been cut and pasted from about 6 other pictures... it's like a badly put together mosaic (spelling?)......

My 4 old is more creative with crayons than this artist/artists apparently are !!!!!

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

A subliminal piece of artwork from Lillith to the WTBTS- do you think the GB will get my hidden message? LOL

Peeing In The Snow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit