After 3 yrs, 2 mos......MY WIFE HAS AWAKENED!!! JOIN US IN A TOAST!

by Open mind 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Happy Birthday to Mr. and Mrs. Open Mind!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Great News!

I don't know the details of her situation, but try to think back of how you felt at that point. It can be a pretty crazy time looking at the real world for the first time. Take it slow! It is exciting to have someone to share everything you've learned with, but let her set the pace.

I'm really happy for you. See guys - it CAN happen!

My story was a lot quicker, but after some very emotional conversations, my wife did her own research on wikipedia and then asked me if I ever heard CoC. I told her I'd just read it and have it right under the couch. She was shocked, but read it, and that was the beginning of our new life of freedom.

• Open mind
    Open mind

drew sagan:

I don't know if you remember, but you were there for me on the phone in my early days posting here. That meant the world to me. Thank you.

billy the ex: Whoa there Birthday Boy! Nobody said we're convertin' to PAGANISM! No good, unwashed, stinky, demon-infested......

Missinglink:

try to think back of how you felt at that point. It can be a pretty crazy time looking at the real world for the first time.

Very good point ML. I wish I had actually kept a diary in the early days of my awakening. I was way too paranoid to do that though.

om

• Humanist
    Humanist

Fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you both.

I can understand her 'information overload', as I was in the same situation when my husband helped me to leave. It's overwhelming, bless her!

Dawn x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit