After 3 yrs, 2 mos......MY WIFE HAS AWAKENED!!! JOIN US IN A TOAST!

by Open mind 73 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

How happifying! Congrats to you and your family.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

All adulation to the great Hillary Step [in his own mind], but I do SUPPORT you in this, in spite of the cybernature of the venue. Who is to say that support is a single venue adverb/adjective? I don't believe it, and if I recall, I didn't buy HS's flimsy ideology on that when he stated it. In other words - I DID NOT SUPPORT HIM IN THAT! LOL

So happy to hear this news. How I would love to step over and clink a real glass with the two of you, but my SUPPORT is limited to this for now:

*clink*

*clink*

*clink*

Namaste

Jeff

• Open mind
    Open mind

Dang it! I typed a bunch of stuff, went back to page one for a look and *poof* it's all gone. Grrr.

I apologize in advance for not being able to acknowledge all your responses individually, but please know that EVERY one of your replies is helpful, healing and comforting.

Confession: Re: "That Voice"

Note to my love (Ms. OM): I recommend putting "That Voice" by Confession on your short list of must reads, IMO.

Thanks Confession and I wish you and your new bride all the best in the years ahead.

OTWO:

Hey Jerry. Thanks for providing the mid-game highlights. I think you and I have been good for each other and possible lurkers. I'd love to be able to smugly say "I told you so", but I can't. It's turned out OK for us so far. Some of that is probably just luck. There is no one right way and there are no guarantees. And like you said, we're not out of the woods yet.

I'll PM or e-mail you later.

daniel-p:

I'll do a well-thought-out (hopefully) post on this whole mess in the next few days.

jamiebowers:

happifying?

Almost tossed some cookies there.

Thanks though.

om

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Congrats, this is amazing news.

I knew that things would work out for you. You didn't get emtional, but instead stuck it out and patiently did your best. I'm very glad to hear about this.

• finding my way
    finding my way

awesome! Congrats!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Here's to you both!

• Diva
    Diva

Congratulations!!

Looking forward to hearing your wife's story in time.

Keep being kind and gentle with her, as her mind is probably in turmoil at the moment as she tries to get her head around all this new information.

• Phee
    Phee

Awww! Congrats!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Congrats to you both!

• dissed
    dissed

Jehovah be praised!!!

She is free at last! Free at last!

Share this

Google+