What do you need to do to get FIRED around here?

by lepermessiah 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here ya go Rebel, I think it's pretty:

Did ya know that it's a Templar symbol?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Funny but when we came out about our child being molested by a fellow JW the very next month my husband was taken off the list. They fired him on the spot I suppose without talking to him or asking if he needed a break. Nothing! After months of trying to figure out what was going on, we took it as a little hint we might have done the wrong thing by going to the police before them.

God, that's awful! Hope your child is well.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You can always bolt WITH the microphone. They might fire you for that.

S

• finding my way
    finding my way

Raise your hand once every participation talk and when the mic comes, just say "Jehovah".

Do this at every meeting you decide to go to. They'll think you're nuts

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Tell them you have been hearing the voices of Smurfs in your head.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Raise your hand once every participation talk and when the mic comes, just say "Jehovah".

Or just say 'Jesus'. That will really confuse them.

• blondie
    blondie

Show them what you are posting here on JWN.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Jamiebowers, thats pure rotten what they did, they obviously didnt like the idea of the kingdom hall being tarnished, but then they need to sift through rotten weeds and be keeping the wheat safe and clean. Jesus loved children and yet sadly often within the truth they are pushed to oneside.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

mrsjones, I starting a new library of "pictures" and yours got a save.... gotta loveit!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

George desecrated Babe Ruth's uniform to get the Yankees to fire him.

You could try disrespecting the JW uniform- go casual, tieless with sneakers.

To go as far as the body suit, you might need to wear something that is more than just "inappropriate."

George tied the Yankee's trophy to his car and dragged it around the parking lot. I don't think tying something to your car is a good idea just to lose privileges, but you can do donuts in the KH parking lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit