Letting my hair down.........

by angel eyes 105 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

This thread is a waste of bandwidth, as most of AE's threads have become.

No kidding.

I say again: what a stupid thread. And what the hell am I even doing here in the first place? What an idiotic waste of my life here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AE..

my work friends have been reading some of the forum....i even showed my friend at work who's having a study with me, it had a positive effect, thanks guys.

You Work..Pioneer..Conduct Bible Studys..Go to Meetings..Raise a Family ..

And..

Spend most of your day here..

???????????????????????

You should be Ashamed of Yourself..

You broke AK-Jeff`s Bullshit Meter!..

If you had simply started to be Funny,like you Promised..

AK-Jeff would`nt have a broken BullShit Meter!..

.........................OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Or if she just did a magical act, like disappear we'd all be happier. :)

• tlawrence101
    tlawrence101

It is good to be able to feal comfortable enough with oneself to display it outwardly. You chose to let your hair down. How many people in todays society actually have time or even a good grain of hair in order to let it down as you say? That is such a marvelous blessing from Jehovah and I hope that you feal that way often. I hope your message inspires others to do the same.

• AGuest
    AGuest

An attempt at reinforcement, dear tl101 (and may you have peace!). That's a very kind gesture, truly. It IS good to be able to feel comfortable enough with oneself to display it outwardly, isn't it? Saying it, however... and DOING it... are not quite the same thing, wouldn't you agree?

I would say that SAYING it... in a manner that kind of shouts "Hey, LOOK! everyone... look what I'm about to do!" and then never actually DOING it... is a bit deceptive, wouldn't you? Sort of like, say, saying:

"Yep, 1886 is it... no, wait, 1914 is it... yeah... uh, no, wait, gotta do a few more things, first, like, well, you know, "separate the sheep from the goats"... or is it the "sheep... from the sheep"... well, whatever, we separate something from something, but not until 1935, wait, no ... we'll actually do "it" in 1975... no, 2008, no 2010... because it's the "generation" that was "of an age of knowledge in... " no, "born in..." no, the "generation" of people who KNEW people who were born in 1914... no, wait, now, WAIT!! We KNOW it has something to do with 1914... but we can't actually EXPLAIN it... at least, not in a manner that doesn't require to one to know quantum physics and how those apply to dates between 607 and 587 BCE... and 33CE and 1914... times 2,025 days... I mean years... I mean "a day for a year"... I mean...

and in the end not really explain a darn thing. Know what I mean? Thus, in some instances, dear one, it really is better if one either puts up... or shuts up. Trust me, I know this personally.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Check your PM`s Shelby..

.........................OUTLAW

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

well today for the first time ive felt i can finally let my hair down and laugh and joke with you guys.....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Why respond to renaii/angel eyes/god knows what else account?

Clearly this person(s) has issues or is seriously bored.

• isaacaustin
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Where is that ignore button?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit