Letting my hair down.........

by angel eyes 105 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

LMAO you couldn't make it up

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Newborn - I've been tempted to cut it....but will leave it for a while longer. Very fem.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    sure JWoods...show your studies apostate websites....there ya go.

They are probably already going door to door with the kiddies. AND - loving it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what are they placing as lit Ray Franz' CoC ?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Thanks also to those who pm me with support and are pleased that im moving on :)

i only open pm's from positive people....lifes good and i plan to keep it that way...

had a good day today and soon i have a friend over....cant wait, boogie on down

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE can you answer my PM please?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

and they are getting punche din the face, but hop right back up and placing those Awakes.

• JWoods
    JWoods

It is a mark of great distinction for all of us on this board - the way in which we mourn the revealment and loss of yet one more very interesting troll.

Sylvia will still be there to pick up whatever pieces may be left.

• AGuest
    AGuest

So much for giving the benefit of the doubt (that perhaps I was wrong as to no deceit) - I am more convinced of it now, given the title and implication of this thread... and lack of actual fulfillment/follow-through. Ah, well...)

I do not judge you, dear AE (and peace to you!). I only spoke the truth - I believe you to be being deceitful. There is no law against calling one who murders a "murderer." Or one who steals, a thief. That is what they are. The law... is that I cannot judge such ones FOR thir murder(s) or theft(s)... I cannot call down evil upon or say what the punishment, if any, should be FOR such acts. That belongs to the One appointed by God, Christ,

I can, however, say that one is being deceitful... if one is (and I truly believe you are being so; however, you may feel you have a good reason, based on your opening comment in this thread); that is not judging. Indeed, I might be held accountable for YOUR blood... as a result of not warning YOU... were I to remain silent. It is the same as when Paul called out Peter for his "bias" when treating the Greek widows differently than the Hebrew widows: apparently, Peter didn't "see" his own hypocrisy and error... until Paul brought it to his attention. It is the same here: perhaps you really don't realize what you are doing, how you are saying things such that either one is true and the other a lie... or vice versa.

Now, perhaps I erred and should have PM'd you and made this error knownetween you and me. That would have been the more loving thing to do, and I apologize and ask your forgiveness if I "sinned" against you in not doing it that way. BUT... since you appear to be trying to deceive almost everyone here... I was compelled to call you on it in front of everyone. I ask, through Christ, that the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, forgive me if I have sinned against Him.

I am not too surprised, however, that you are being somewhat deceitful - most "loyal" JWs that I met/knew were. What they said/did in front of ME (where they felt "safe")... and what they said/did in front of others (where, apparently, they didn't feel "safe")... was often entirely different. Fear of man, of course (you know, judgmental elders, Pioneers, others). Perhaps you feel "safe" here... or safer... and are actually confessing to what you do... and think... which has not actually been made privy to your elders. That makes much more sense than what is apparent here.

But I think the PROBLEM is that you're attempting to "paint" a "perfect" picture of your life as a JW... while at the same time making statements that actually belie that fact. Dear Sylvia might be privy (via PMs, etc.) to the TRUTH of where you are and what you're going through... but unless and until the rest of us are, your comments don't... well, "jive." They don't add up. They CAN'T, and if you go back and review them all you might see what we "see" and I am speaking about. They are about as contradictory as the Bible itself.

Anyway, my peace remains.

A slave of Christ, who will always be honest with you because what is TRUE is often the "better" way to go than what is "right,"

SA

• VIII
    VIII

AGuest--I like your post.

I think we've been punk'd. As JWOODS so eloquently put it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit