Letting my hair down.........

by angel eyes 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Club Me 1 Ok Children, thats enough of that Club Me 1

We are all adults here... I think...

Angel 2 AE is NOT the WTBTS, nor is she the average example of a JW.... She is human... She is a person who has feeling too!

By being all Mean and No it will just show any new 'lurker' JW's who are here that us "so called" Apostates (and I use that word loosely) are just as mean and nasty as the Watch Tower says we are!

Dont get me wronge- I am all 4 TROLL HUNTING Good Vs Evil but AE is clearly NOT a Troll!

If she wants to let her hair hang down, fine... it's not like she was asking for almost every one to bring out their hack saws and chop it off for her...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    AE is clearly NOT a Troll

Prove it

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Angel Eyes

Now that I have just pissed off a few poeple I highly respect in your defence (again), I should make it clear to you, that at some point you are going to have to grow a pair and learn how to stand up for yourself! Women are NOT the weaker sex! You dont need a husband or GB to be your HEAD- you have a brain, you can think for yourself!

So come on princess, suck it up then REALLY LET YOUR HAIR DOWN! tell us exactlly what you know you want to say- be yourself, not just what the BG wants you to be, but who God made you to be........

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Big Tex- do I need two witnesses or do I need a direct revelation from Joho back-up by a few scriptures to fullfill your sick delusions of having the TRUTH about AE?????

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hey you guys,

I didn't read any of the posts here, not gonna waste time on that. I just wanted to see the ads that came up. Not to advertise, but there are some funny tees here... http://www.badideatshirts.com/?gclid=CM_HpJqXzZ0CFSENDQodDmMxrQ like this...

• garyneal
    garyneal

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

What a waste but hey, let's see if we can hijack it. What happened to PJS Chipper? I do not see him witnessing to us anymore and I was so hoping he can explain 1914 to me. I see Scholar has also been hard at work trying to convince us of it. I wonder if the WTBTS decides to drop it if Scholar will continue to argue for it?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I thought this thread was about AE letting her hair down.

Ummmm.... where the H E double hockey sticks is she?????????????

I don't understand.....

Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Palmtree,

I'd help you get up, but...

...yeah, I've fallen, too.

• garyneal
  • garyneal
    garyneal

Hey, we better not get too excited over AE's letting her hair down.

Little girls are the devil!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlWgF8dqneg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit