Letting my hair down.........

by angel eyes 105 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Someone else has to have some deep dark secret.

My deep dark secret? I want a Ferguson too! Imagine my surprise when I encounter a Jehovah's Witness who actually works for Ferguson Enterprises around here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl1rY7IPe6A

WOW, the ads are calling my name.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I am unable to grow a toenail on my baby toe. I only paint one on to look like I do."

Omg! Me too!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hooray for me and Mrs. J!!!

None of the rest of you know how to let your hair down.

Shame, shame.

You shame AE by your lack of letting your hair down. You will be just be lucky if her god doesn't smite you by the morning.

• beksbks
    beksbks

But my hair is down! I do have a tiny toe nail. I don't know...........!! Wait! I think my nipple may be itching!

• garyneal
    garyneal

Of course, I asked my wife about that JW who works for Ferguson Enterprises and what did he do there. Turns out, he's the janitor (go figure).

Guess I should not knock the position of sanitation engineer but hey seeing what wonderful careers Jehovah's Witnesses have (window washers, etc.) it did not surprise me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I can't let my hair down anymore...I cut it all off

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Bwahahaha! Garyneal, that's funny. BTW, could you please find my thread on how you chose your user-name? If you answer it here, you would be hi-jacking AE's thread and that would be wrong............... Has she revealed anything yet???

I can't wait for the big revelation.............I hope she lets down more than her her hair................Oh, sorry, that's the 400 lb cheesie - eating, rootbeer drinking, tidy -whitie wearing guy in me talking.......

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Has anyone noticed how hard I've tired to keep this thread on topic????

Can you put in a good word for me with AE??

• garyneal
    garyneal
    If you answer it here, you would be hi-jacking AE's thread and that would be wrong...............

I thought the intent was to hijack her thread.

I'll be back, got to go to the loo. Wishing it was a Ferguson. I wonder if that janitor by day, Jehovah's Witness by night can hook me up?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Can you put in a good word for me with AE??

Oh yea, that's gonna be tough.

"i only open pm's from positive people"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit