I remember thinking 'why would I want anyone to change from being in the world to a JW?'

by jambon1 41 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

daniel-p

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, BEFORE, not after, a person had considered many paths in life, they came to the conclusion that the JW's had the best path for THEM?

Uh, yes... not sure what your point is here.

Now, if ex-JW's viewed their current beliefs with the same critical eye, they would be looking for the FAULTS in their current belief system, and would leave it, because where ever there are humans involved, there are faults.

Again, I don't quite follow you. your statement seems to be contradictory, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say I don't understand.

To tell you about me, here is the short version: I am an inactive J.W. There are things that occur in life that are unexpected and unplanned for. Those are the things lead to my inactivity.

Let the assaults begin.

"Assault"? I'm an inactive JW as well. And yes, I have experienced unexpected and unplanned-for events in my life. Again, what are you so defensive for? I get the impression you're angry and pissed off about something, but you're beating around the bush here.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

daniel-p

Okay, I'll just leave you with your "impressions".

Judge Dread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit