New Light on Prayer in NOV 15 WT Study Edition

by lepermessiah 56 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

mrs jones lol...yup im married....just wasnt too keen on hearing others saying crude things lmho :)

No apologies, sent you a pm

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I think this will go mdown like a lead balloon. It will not be as bad as the oral sex fiasco of the 1970s and 1980s but it sure as hell will ruffle some feathers

Aren't they still insisting on the same old sex rules, or did that get changed? I personally was on two JCs which specifically ignored the sex rules because they thought it was unscriptural, too demanding, and too personal.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

whathappened, the hints dont annoy me as i never pick up on them

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I think the WTBTS's rules on how to pray and how to stand and who you can touch during and how are total BULLSHIT!

During my great uncle's funeral a few years ago (Anglican church), I sat in between my father and grandfather (was his brother we lost), I huged them both through the whole thing... to embrace someone and show love and support by holding their hand or giving them a warm hug emplys NOTHING SEXUAL AT ALL! Do those dirty old bastards (the GB) really think of nothing else?????

I wont stand for anyone telling me when I can or can not hug someone- next the WTBTS will be telling parents not to hug their children in public as well!

• jam
    jam

when I was in the borg. with a young family, young kids ,there would be a single sister who never had kids

take it on her self on how I should raise and discipline my kids..Those old geezers have forgot how it is to be

in love..It remind me of the elderly couple visit to their Dr. The wife was taking her physical and the Dr.

ask her, Do you have intercourse? The lady pause for sec. I do not know, let me ask my husband.

She step out of the office and yell to her husband who was in the waiting room with the other patients.

Do we have intercourse, you could here a pin drop,the husband yell back, I told once and have told

you twice we have Blue Cross..

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Idiots confuse affection for sex. They will never learn because their association with the JWs has trapped them in immaturity.

• jam
    jam

sorry hear a pin drop

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit