JWs: Dress Like a Nerd. You'll arouse "curiosity" per Oct, 2009 KM

by Open mind 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Open mind
    Open mind

I don't have the KM with me right now, but the same article relates an "experience" of a JW couple who were traveling and apparently their mode of dress aroused the curiousity of a Muslim man. A THREE HOUR conversation ensued!

So there's tacit approval from the WT to talk the ears off of fellow travelers. Not that hard-core JWs needed that anyway. Just sayin.'

om

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

See full size imageThat's all u get!!!!!

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

On the way out: That guy looks like every JW guy who was ever interested in me. LOL. No wonder I was cherishing my gift of singleness.

I was always to nice to the geeks.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

Or Lady as it were.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

BG30- is that one of the twins from SISTER SISTER, the tv show?

• restrangled
    restrangled

If only the GB could have their way....

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

Oh GOD!!!! I am constantly told I LOOK like those girls - I'm 31 and to this DAY someone always says 'WOW - u look like one of those twins from Sister-Sister' .....hahahahahaha.....still think it's funny.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There is already an implicit expectation on underwear -

Why else do you think a JC always asks a sistah who has been raped or committed fornication if she wore a thong?

HB

• yknot
    yknot

I immediately thought of Losch's comments regarding being able to spot the JWs in a movie ticket line.

The next thing I thought of is how the Brothers in San Francisco dressed compared to say....Houston where boots are seen more often then loafers.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

hamsterbait,

Are you serious ?? a thong ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit