"THE SPIRIT THAT NOW OPERATES IN THE SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE"

by mrsjones5 86 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
  • watson
  • diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

pjschipper:

"I've done the research! I read both of Ray Franz books"
    - Reading Ray's book is no research as it is only an easy way out, how do you know Ray didn't make all that up without double checking it? I've read Rays book after doing my research and after disassociating with wts and as good a book it is, it doesn't replace personal research into wts from their own publications, court documents and other sources. You call "bad apples" who are the same group that that call others sons of disobedience! These "bad apples" are the same group who decieve their flock, these are the same people who tell you half truths and present a lie as a truth! The "bad apples" you speak of were not innocent from the start so I ask you when did their dealing change so they can be looked upto as faithful steward? I know it wasn't in 1919 not even 1970s, I'm sure they were not chosen during 1990s not after 2000, so when is this channel blessed by God more than any other sect out there?

All religions lead their flock according to their leaders and they all decieve their followers in one way or another, wts has accumulated more dirt on itself within 130 years than most others. I don't remember catholic encouraging people to sleep together or have abortians or encouraged murder. So what that wts teaches morality, many other churches do the same. So they encourage reading the bible but only with the aid of their own publications - so what's new here? Might as well be a Mormen and read a book of Mormen since it's same thing as reading a bible when your aid book overwrites anything you may find contradictory with your present belief thus encouraging reading a bible really invalides the suggestion as really what wts teaches is that you should only get your spiritual food from their publication and if you follow their reasoning you can double check quotes in the scriptures to support wts logic. So instead of calling all of us sons of disobedience maybe you can direct that comment to your governing body who claim to be the direct channel of communication and part of faithful and discrete slave except they don't consult any of the other 9000+ so called anointed for any suggestions but make all the decisions themselves!

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

wow what a thread!!!!!!!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

pj is just doing what he is told. Like a good little robot/parrot/puppet/disciple of the Borg. Just keep SAYING the same thing over and over and over again ad nauseum. Do not add any personal thoughts to what Mother has told you to say pj. Say it LOUDER maybe that will help us all see the error of our ways and run back to Mommy Dearest.

As long as the planet has people with pj's easily swayed mentality, the Borg will thrive. He is just jealous that we are out and can live our lives and he is still stuck in that shit hole cult waiting for their Jehoober Goober Gawd to DO all those things they have decided he should do to the rest of us.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

PJS-Chipper,

Besides the cutting and pasting of articles on certain topics, what do YOU think? What do YOU know?

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• MadameSweden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit